• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

I've only watched a few episodes of this show... please tell me it starts off slow.

That was such a great TV episode. Like a great movie but in 44 mins.

Loved that episode, I've never watched a tv show more than once, and I watched it again this morning. So awesome.

holy shit that just happened. at first i didn't trust Landry, thought he was going to rat them out. not so much anymore

All through the train scene, I kept thinking that Todd (aka Landry whoever that is) was an undercover agent. Took about 2 seconds to undo that shit. Fuck. Medlin's right. It's all downhill now. The murdered kid probably has a father who's a detective in APD or the sheriff's office. Of could be the kid of one of Hank's agents.

Anyone catch Hank telling Walt Jr. that he just got Heat on Bluray? More not-so-subtle foreshadowing.

Last edited:
Sadly, I've missed the last 2 episodes because I'm traveling and no hotels have AMC. Who is Landry?

landry is the name of the character from the friday night lights tv show who is now on breaking bad. he was one of the pest control guys who tipped off walt that the home where they were cooking had a hidden camera in the episode 2 weeks ago

Before, I thought Landry was just a simple but sharp kid who liked to help out. Now, he is simply cold blooded, like the Terminator. He hasnt really shown any emotion up to this point. Perhaps he is Mike's guy, an insurance policy against Walt's volatility.

Worried what this will do to Jesse's psyche. He will no doubt take it hard, as another innocent life is affected by the schemes he is involved in.

After rewatching the scene, Walt had only a very small flinch when Landry took out the gun, but had basically no reaction. This is compared to Jesse who clearly was hit pretty hard by the act.

I bet Walt remembers his name after that.

Back