• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

Skyler's gonna shoot Walt right?

That's what the click at the very end is trying to make you think. But you can tell from the clips from next ep, that he's okay. She may be standing over him like Henry Hill's wife in Goodfellas, gun cocked. I could just see Mike sneaking up behind her and cold-clocking her.

I think Jesse gets killed off first, he's been waayyyyyy too good and redeeming this season.

Maybe its just me but I thought Marie looked very do-able last ep.

Guys, I'm telling you. Jesse is going to kill Walt. That's how the series ends.

Hank is a super cop.

If Hank lives, can they do a spin off about him at the DEA?

Hank has really grown as a character throughout the series. He has become more serious, a better detective, and less abrasive. In my mind at least, he has changed from an annoying side character to one of my favorite characters on the show.

I think Jesse gets killed off first, he's been waayyyyyy too good and redeeming this season.

That's why I think he will kill Walt in the end. Jesse is becoming more and more good while Walt is becoming increasingly evil. I think they will continue to move in opposite directions until there is a showdown between them. I think that's why, thus far, this has been the season with the least conflict and most harmony between Walt and Jesse. They're going t continue like this until something breaks them apart. There is no way that Gilligan would continue through the end of the series without having Jesse find out that Walt poisoned the kid.

at least Skylar has gigantic cans.

Store-boughts. NTTAWWT. Google "anna gunn" images and you can see some topless shots from a while ago. Also a nice three-way scene from some movie I've never heard of.

Well I know what I'm doing when I get home today.

That's why I think he will kill Walt in the end. Jesse is becoming more and more good while Walt is becoming increasingly evil. I think they will continue to move in opposite directions until there is a showdown between them. I think that's why, thus far, this has been the season with the least conflict and most harmony between Walt and Jesse. They're going t continue like this until something breaks them apart. There is no way that Gilligan would continue through the end of the series without having Jesse find out that Walt poisoned the kid.

I agree that Jesse will inevitably find out about Brock and/or Jane. There's no way Jesse doesn't make a serious attempt to kill Walt when that happens.

Hank has really grown as a character throughout the series. He has become more serious, a better detective, and less abrasive. In my mind at least, he has changed from an annoying side character to one of my favorite characters on the show.

Its interesting when you consider that the turtle incident in El Paso basically gave Hank a nervous breakdown, but then getting shot, the subsequent extended recovery, and being vindicated about Gus all turned him back into the cocksure detective he was originally.

Also, Hank's boss being demoted because Gus was working right under his nose was a nice bit of foreshadowing, considering how closely tied Hank is to Walt. If Hank survives to the end, its not going to be pretty for his career.

I'm really looking forward to the moment Hank learns the truth about Walt. Love Hank. Named our new puppy after him.

Its interesting when you consider that the turtle incident in El Paso basically gave Hank a nervous breakdown, but then getting shot, the subsequent extended recovery, and being vindicated about Gus all turned him back into the cocksure detective he was originally.

Also, Hank's boss being demoted because Gus was working right under his nose was a nice bit of foreshadowing, considering how closely tied Hank is to Walt. If Hank survives to the end, its not going to be pretty for his career.

That's a good point. Let's keep in mind that this isn't Game of Thrones. So far, none of the major good characters have been killed off. I'd be shocked if Hank, Skylar, and Jesse all die. Honestly, I think they'll all survive. I think Hank will survive figure Walt out, which is why Walt is on the run a year in the future. As far as the big ass gun Walt buys, I'm not sure who that is for. It doesn't really seem his style to just blow someone away with a machine gun, but we did see some possible foreshadowing when he was watching the end of Scarface. Which brings me back to my other prediction about everyone surviving. That could be way off...when Walt was watching, he commented "Everyone dies in this movie." Vince Gilligan LOVES foreshadowing, so that may be a big clue, or it could be a head fake.

Walt Jr. chokes on his breakfast and dies. That's my prediction.

walt Jr worst character in the show, should have died long ago

Has anybody else noticed that all the women in the show are just horrendous and serve no purpose other than to bring down their men? I'm not talking about just annoying or whatever-- I'm talking about raging fucking cunts. That can't be an accident.

Back