• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breitbart dead

I don't care about his family, I didn't know them. The guy was a public figure. If you are going to stick your head above the crowd, be prepared to have it knocked off. especially if you make your living being a prick, in public. why should anyone give a shit about his family? strange

I don't care about his family, I didn't know them. The guy was a public figure. If you are going to stick your head above the crowd, be prepared to have it knocked off. especially if you make your living being a prick, in public. why should anyone give a shit about his family? strange

I'm sad for any child growing up without a father but I agree with you. I'll be interested to see the cause of death.

71, I don't agree with much of what Orin Hatch or Tom Coburn or Mary Matalin do. If they died, I would be very sad for them and their families.

Andrew Breitbart became famous by intentionally people. Many of these people were entirely innocent and just doing their jobs. If he didn't like you, he wouldn't think twice about putting you in a position where you would lose your job and your family would be devastated emotionally and financially.

he was a very bad man who didn't care whom he harmed as long as he got what he wanted.

Karma's a bitch Andrew.

Ted Kennedy actually killed somebody.

Big difference.

But yes, I think he's chuckling about the dancing on his grave, he loved it when people went after him.

go, it's amazing you like a guy who got innocent fired by lying about them. This guy was a terrible person. He ruined lives for sport and money.

go, it's amazing you like a guy who got innocent fired by lying about them. This guy was a terrible person. He ruined lives for sport and money.

Go only likes him because of his politics. If Brietbart was a leftist, Go would've called for his arrest and deportation long ago.

This is a tremendous loss and is without a doubt a hit performed by Obama's goon squad. I don't find it surprising that the liberal media elites and their minions (read, rj, HP, bkf, fuheel, and countless others) are so callous towards this horrific news. I would bet that he was onto something big, something that was going to blow the top off this motherfucker, a true November surprise. Probably a birth video from Obama's daddy's village of the usurper coming our of his mama's slit. Now we may never see it and we'll all be worse off for another four years.

Anyone who stopped ACORN in its tracks deserves praise in my book. AB breathed fire, shame he's gone.

People on the far right...like Breitbart...have poisoned this country by constantly breeding hatred & division. There are plenty of worthwhile people for which people we can use our sympathy. Guys like Breitbart...and Dick Cheney, for another example...are not part of that group of people.

I dislike the hatred and division you reference. The hatred and division spewed on message boards by both sides doesn't help.

Take a stand against the hatred, even when directed against the most despicable amongst us. That's how you defeat them.

I dislike the hatred and division you reference. The hatred and division spewed on message boards by both sides doesn't help.

Take a stand against the hatred, even when directed against the most despicable amongst us. That's how you defeat them.

That won't compute with some left/right wingnuts.

Anyone who stopped ACORN in its tracks deserves praise in my book. AB breathed fire, shame he's gone.

You mean like the guy who turned O'Keefe into ICE for panning to smuggle human beings into the US got fired?

How about the the lady whose speech he took out of context and got her fired?

He was a horrib le person. If I believed in hell, there is no doubt that's he';d be.

Yeah my first instinct was that it was cocaine related. Dude always seemed to be geeked out of his mind on TV.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0809/26475.html

Andrew Breitbart, a Washington Times columnist who oversees Breitbart.com and BigHollywood.com, tapped into the anti-Kennedy vein in the hours after the senator’s death was announced, posting a series of Twitter messages in which he called Kennedy a “villain,” a “duplicitous bastard” and a “prick.”

http://www.pennlive.com/editorials/index.ssf/2009/08/compromise_what_pennsylvania_l.html

Washington Times columnist Andrew Breitbart labeled Kennedy "a special pile of human excrement," along with epithets that cannot be printed in a family newspaper.

I would have called Teddy a cowardly murderer, but that's just me.

Cowardice is a noun. You're saying that he murders cowardice. I'm guessing that's not what you mean.

Damn you Petter. Busted me before I was able to edit my mistake.

That Charlotte education gets me everytime.

Back