• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brexit

Preach Nigel!
Nigel Farage ‏@Nigel_Farage
I now dare to dream that the dawn is coming up on an independent United Kingdom.

The pound falling off a cliff.
JjBOmt0.png

This could be the political equivalent of hiring Bz. Brits are giving their economy the death penalty.

No they're not. It is just a short term reaction to the fear spouted by the mouthpieces of running the show in Brussels. The markets and the 1%er's who run it will recover. UK will maintain and renegotiate economic and trade ties with all the other European countries. And it's not like they will have to switching currencies or anything like that.

I'm happy to see one group of people who have the balls to take back their nation from a bunch of faceless and unelected bankers and bureaucrats.

I love brisket

It really is so good. When you find the place down here that lets you get both brisket and pulled pork on a two meat plate, you've made it. If not you can always get that sausage. Texas BBQ is so good.

Shit I'm hungry now.

good god those idiots might just do it.

Bank of England probably gonna intervene to try and shore up the pound.

No they're not. It is just a short term reaction to the fear spouted by the mouthpieces of running the show in Brussels. The markets and the 1%er's who run it will recover. UK will maintain and renegotiate economic and trade ties with all the other European countries. And it's not like they will have to switching currencies or anything like that.

I'm happy to see one group of people who have the balls to take back their nation from a bunch of faceless and unelected bankers and bureaucrats.

You act like that's an easy thing to do. A divided nation who just said "fuck you" to decades of economic, trade, and other ties is just going to "maintain and renegotiate" those ties with the "mouthpieces of running the show in Brussels?"

The Remain folks are in disbelief. Most of the latest polls had them winning fairly convincingly.

You act like that's an easy thing to do. A divided nation who just said "fuck you" to decades of economic, trade, and other ties is just going to "maintain and renegotiate" those ties with the "mouthpieces of running the show in Brussels?"

The rich want to get richer. It will get done. Quickly. It will be slightly more complicated than changing the letter head.

Excuse me if I do not shed any tears because their lives just got a little more difficult.

I mean trickled down economics is a myth but when economies struggle it's the poor and less off that suffer way before people that can easily absorb losses.

This will be disastrous. They won't be able to negotiate terms as favorable the ones they just said "fuck you" to. The vote was entirely based on ethnic backlash and they're going to eat it economically at least for the next several years.

This will be disastrous. They won't be able to negotiate terms as favorable the ones they just said "fuck you" to. The vote was entirely based on ethnic backlash and they're going to eat it economically at least for the next several years.

And just think, we could be saying the same thing in November!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back