• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Bring Back the Legacy"

8d5RdCR.jpg

At least they are subtly admitting that it left. Baby steps.

Shame Wellman made it leave in the first place. Keep giving and keep the status quo. Fire [Redacted] and give a donation to show you are glad he's gone. Keep donating and Wellman can sweep his arrogant, shit show, amature hour bullshit under a rug and pretend it never happened. That allows him to leave on his own terms. That is a legacy he gave up 4 years ago and doubled down 3 fucking times.

I thought it was a good video. That's the job of the development team - to bring in money. How else are they suppose to raise money? It's not their decisions to keep/replace coaches.

It's one thing to be upset with the decisions made. Those arent the people putting out this video though.

I thought it was a good video. That's the job of the development team - to bring in money. How else are they suppose to raise money? It's not their decisions to keep/replace coaches.

It's one thing to be upset with the decisions made. Those arent the people putting out this video though.

#scorchedearth

So, I'm being asked to help bring back something that was already there? Okay. Thanks!

That is a pretty sweet video, but then again I'm old enough to remember all of those games. There are graduates of Wake Forest who have never watched a relevant revenue team since orientation.

This actually makes me feel good. Like someone knows what's up and is saying, "we need your help to get this going again". I don't mind the subtle honesty. Refreshing really.

I just hate we didn't come up with #BringItBack. Would have looked good on a billboard.

Best part was RR's 360 at NCSU. It's hard to find that clip online.

But "Bring Back the Legacy" is a stupid theme.

Boo. Comments are now moderated.

I’ll never forget rolling the quad when [Redacted] was fired. It was the most exciting basketball moment in my 4 years at Wake. Thanks Ron!

Who was the guy on the motorcycle at the end? More intimidating than the cartoon deacon.

Back