• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Let's put it all out on the table: they were El Chupe's condoms. He soiled them by making love. To a blue-haired lady.

I was hammmmerrrrred. I had one of my sleep walking black outs that night. I knew she was trouble when she asked if I had condoms and I was all, uh, nope, guess you're just going to have to go down on me, then she went into her purse, pulled something out and then held up some folded condom packets and let a string of 20 drop and unfold. She came prepared.

She left her license in my pants, so I had to email her later to get that back to her. She signed her return email Blythe the beach bitch.

Pit Ladies Say Hey Wants to Bone:

1. RTQ
2. ITK
wildcard: lbe

my list is a little different and theres MOAR NAMEZ

Grow up, Peter Pan. We're discussing which chicks are cool, not which ones should be made love into. I leave those sorts of prurient discussions to you and your Burning Man fellows.

Whatever happened to that one crunchy broad? Deachoops -- was that her name? How does she fit on the continuum? Also, where the deuce did DV7's wife go?

Reactions: ITK
you cant fool Peter pan bro, you may get those chicks to believe that you just think they are cool and want to have a crepe and just tell jokes with them but over here on the bro thred we know that means you want to throw it in. it's ok this is a SAFE ZONE

you cant fool Peter pan bro, you may get those chicks to believe that you just think they are cool and want to have a crepe and just tell jokes with them but over here on the bro thred we know that means you want to throw it in. it's ok this is a SAFE ZONE

Totally safe. Chicks aren't snoops!

dudes the milfs at the pool tonight wanted the hot d because im ripped and their husbands have guts and dead baby cow eyes. some of the moms are even in shape too so you know they crave the hot d but are stuck with the shake. kind of sad to watch

maybe but they are too gross we belong in the olympic village.

also, just learned of upcoming bro tv...one car too far discovery channel yes please dont fuck it up will be good for one or two eps for sure with potential

Reactions: Go
Look at this post one chick wrote on my wall right before we started college, I can't decide if this was a friendzone thing or what...

What are you talking about, Facebook wasn't around before college, didn't you see that movie witht he Zombieland guy?

yo, while were on the subject of pit babez, I am intrigued by ridingdeac. First, she used her siren song to ruin a bunch of posters lives, she likes riding stuff, and OSD says her ass is top shelf. i feel like most of the babes on the pit I either sorta know who they are or a I've seen a PICkle but riding is very mysterious.

I still haven't heard the whole ridingdeac story. I heard a little during the Pit Olympics (RIP) roast. Somebody please fill me in.

Pics, as always, are appreciated.

I still haven't heard the whole ridingdeac story. I heard a little during the Pit Olympics (RIP) roast. Somebody please fill me in.

Pics, as always, are appreciated.

Scoop is she was Mrs. Robinsoning nonny when the other gramps that got called out on the roast were trying to have like a relationship, but she just wanted the raw animal nature only a much younger man can provide

Pit Ladies Say Hey Wants to Bone:

1. RTQ
2. ITK
wildcard: lbe

my list is a little different and theres MOAR NAMEZ

Fit, athletic girls are almost always chill. lbe and RTQ for sure fit that category.

Gotta say that AWAR and Dashionista were fun to team with in the Pit Olympics too.

Scoop is she was Mrs. Robinsoning nonny when the other gramps that got called out on the roast were trying to have like a relationship, but she just wanted the raw animal nature only a much younger man can provide

I have read this post like 16 times and I still can't figure out WTF you are trying to say. Definitely want to hear how RidingDeac has ruined lives. SOUNDS JUICY. Could we have another contender for ITK's crown?

I have read this post like 16 times and I still can't figure out WTF you are trying to say. Definitely want to hear how RidingDeac has ruined lives. SOUNDS JUICY. Could we have another contender for ITK's crown?

I will translate:

Riding was seeing Nonny (despite Nonny being younger) while the other dudes her age that were called out were trying to be boyfriend and girlfriend with her. She just couldn't resist nonny's charm, and palma seems to think it is because he was young.

Riding also got a guy to kill her a baby dolphin to eat. That's power.

dolphin.jpg

Back