• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

RidingDeac's manipulative nature is evident simply from the name alone. A chick naming herself, "RidingDeac," knows EXACTLY what she's doing. She might as well have made this her aviator:

tumblr_m053qcMf511qz6j1yo1_400.gif

Reactions: Go
Bros I gotta bro situation here. So I'm heading up to NYC for the weekend, and out of nowhere I get a text from a friend's ex-girl. They just recently broke up like two months ago, mainly because she moved from Charlotte to New York. So she saw that I was going up there on facebook or twitter or something, and wants to meet up for drinks sometime this weekend. Which sounds innocent enough, however I know for a fact that she has a little something for Brasky. Whenever we would hang out she would be super flirty and always made sure to compliment me on how good I was looking since I took up running/got in shape/etc. And it wasn't like everyone else's girlfriend who were just being nice, she was flirting, for real for real.

So my question is what the statute of limitations according to bro code? I'm not exactly sure if my buddy would mind, he did break up with her, and they only dated for like six months. Am I free liqoured with her and go back to her place? Or do I need to back off because its too soon?

Oh and forgot to mention that she is hawt. Like a total babe. Would definitely bump up the average for Brasky.

Bros I gotta bro situation here. So I'm heading up to NYC for the weekend, and out of nowhere I get a text from a friend's ex-girl. They just recently broke up like two months ago, mainly because she moved from Charlotte to New York. So she saw that I was going up there on facebook or twitter or something, and wants to meet up for drinks sometime this weekend. Which sounds innocent enough, however I know for a fact that she has a little something for Brasky. Whenever we would hang out she would be super flirty and always made sure to compliment me on how good I was looking since I took up running/got in shape/etc. And it wasn't like everyone else's girlfriend who were just being nice, she was flirting, for real for real.

So my question is what the statute of limitations according to bro code? I'm not exactly sure if my buddy would mind, he did break up with her, and they only dated for like six months. Am I free liqoured with her and go back to her place? Or do I need to back off because its too soon?

Oh and forgot to mention that she is hawt. Like a total babe. Would definitely bump up the average for Brasky.

Hmm, I'd probably stay away unless you can clear it w/ your friend first. How close of a friend is this dude?

No harm in meeting her for drinks. She may just want to catch up. If she starts taking it places you dont want to go, you can always back out.

Mention to your bro that she texted you and gauge his reaction

Hmm, I'd probably stay away unless you can clear it w/ your friend first. How close of a friend is this dude?

Fraternity brother, not that close but if he cares I'd feel bad

.. and how long did they date?

Like 8 months or so. I knew her before they dated though.

No harm in meeting her for drinks. She may just want to catch up. If she starts taking it places you dont want to go, you can always back out.

The problem is that I want to go to those places tsy. I'm a bad person.

you need to meet and bang this chick

I wish you were the only bro who had responded to my question

Mention to your bro that she texted you and gauge his reaction

Probably the best move. He'll probably respond with something like, "oh cool, what does she want?"

You're in the clear here, I think, if it's not a super tight bro, you've known her a while, etc. etc.

also brasky, who has to find out you two did the naughty anyway? i'm sure she's not gonna go bragging to her ex about banging you anytime soon. unless she's cray or something.

So I got the BroThread permission to procede if necessary? Nice.

Anyways time to chug this beer and catch my plane. Its brocation time.

Dash has the best comment, but also proves women are bad people. Go dash!

Dash has the best comment, but also proves women are bad people. Go dash!

but seriously, why tell him? it would only hurt him anyway. i mean, of course she'll probably tell soooomeone so word could get out, but shouldn't be a huge deal.

also brasky, who has to find out you two did the naughty anyway? i'm sure she's not gonna go bragging to her ex about banging you anytime soon. unless she's cray or something.

BAM. Correct answer in the bro thread from a gal.

Exactly. Why would some chick brag about banging Brasky?

but seriously, why tell him? it would only hurt him anyway. i mean, of course she'll probably tell soooomeone so word could get out, but shouldn't be a huge deal.

I don't disagree with you. No doubt she'll tell her girlfriends, but unless she broadcasts it on Facebook he'll be fine. I'm just pointing out that chicks are more prone to go through with this revenge bang business.

Back