• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

I'm shocked ilovewfu posted on a thread that he didn't start. Bro talk bringing out the best in everyone!!!1

Butt tottos!

An arguably friendly/positive comment from Hello to me. My normal interactions with him are when he negreps me (3 times at least) and then I sit at my computer and cry. This is much better!

Back to the girl with the nipple studs and tats... I did it RJRD, per usual. Do I have a higher likelihood of catching something since she is tatted up and has the piercings?

RJRD? i assume RJRD means r-no protection, j-look for butt hole tattoo, no, then just start but mess with the butt hole a little bit at first to see if that is gonna be cool or not, r-yeah bro its getting real everybody good, mess with butt hole one more time while all pistons firing to see if its in play d-butt hole is or is not in play but things are hot so fluids are exchanged in fluidy places. next day nervous because she was in to all of it with piercings and may be doing a lot of bros. Correct?

I have a theory that rubbins, chupra, and Say Hey are really just one dude talking to himself. I remember Say Hey and El Chup's old name which I couldn't pronounce from years and years ago, so one of them must be the original.

I am literally looking at El Chupe right now, so if we're the same person, you have just blown my mind. That is some Fight Club shit right there. Just talked about the ghost Indian. Listening to Phish on my back porch, watching Angels-Rays. Good times. Wish Rubbins were here, though he'd be hammered.

fuck shit dudes i might have drove up for that thanks for the invite high on red wine right now. had to do cray stuff today, saw a dude almost die on the shitter had to call teh ambalamps. also mrs rubbins would have been pissed if i road tripped tonight but I might have done it. High on red wine

I am literally looking at El Chupe right now, so if we're the same person, you have just blown my mind. That is some Fight Club shit right there. Just talked about the ghost Indian. Listening to Phish on my back porch, watching Angels-Rays. Good times. Wish Rubbins were here, though he'd be hammered.

I've always respected you, Say Hey. I am currently wearing a "Round Room Inn" shirt and cutoffs. I am the most normal dressed dude here. I see leiderhosen

Also, ghost indian like on dawn's desert highway?

I am an anthropologist, so peyote is kool

fuck shit dudes i might have drove up for that thanks for the invite high on red wine right now. had to do cray stuff today, saw a dude almost die on the shitter had to call teh ambalamps. also mrs rubbins would have been pissed if i road tripped tonight but I might have done it. High on red wine

He leakin' !!!

TELL moar about ghost Indian? Will this fuuck up burning man ?? Freaking out and shit? Also, say hey do you have a ghost butt hole tatt or ghost pubis initials? Maybe only el chupe the Indian ghost wayne sitting bull black hills can see it, like Bruce Willis style! Show el chupe your pubis and butt hole right now or die by the knife of the diddly frog!!!1!1!!11!!

One time townie and I were deep in the woods and we picked up this fucking massive log to joust and then I fucking sliced my hand open and there was blood everywhere -- all over my hands and clothes and I screamed and screamed. But then I turned on the light and i was just dirty. The ghost doesn't always turn out to be a ghost under rigorous inspection.

Palma just texted me a picture of him and 3 hot ladies.

Also, ghost indian like on dawn's desert highway?

Did you see El Chupe's post on the high thread? Go read that for ghost Indian. It is fucked up. I don't believe in ghosts and whatnot, but that is legit weird.

Rubbins, I would have paid $1,000 for you to be here. Hampton Comes Alive on the outdoor speakers. This weather tonight is amaaaaahzing. Thinking of dressing up like an Indian and sneaking into the guestroom in the middle of the night to scare the shit out of El Chupe.

Hampton comes alive, eh? I've heard of it. Lololol

I don't typically read the high thread because I retired (got weak) over five years ago.

uploadfromtaptalk1345349943158.jpg

Leiderhosen.

Can you see the picture?

the weekend I leave town is band of horses, my morning jacket (cool small outside venue) then phish the next night. It's a sign but I will miss it all

Rubbins, I'm concerned that all this bhole talk is going to make ITK not want to go to Burning Man with you.

Back