• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

dude if butt holes scare one away from burning man then it's probably for the best. the worst butt hole you can fathom could end up being the most beautiful spring day at burning man. hope for the best, prepare for the worst. I think ITK can handle it. Just let chupe look at your b hole. I'm also worried about hello and his mushroom sauna training.

The really amazing thing is that i've seen several people try to do the butthole thing on mushrooms and it never works. somebody always ends up with night terrors.

Like one time, this dude Sabio from my high school was freaking the fuck out and he had to hide in his tent the whole night. not sure if it was because of a butthole experience, but it is highly probable.

chill bro i just watched jackass gumball race for a while. wow. drugs are gooood. god bless america and god bless the 90s

Holy shit balls. That girl is scary crazy.

In my adventures yesterday morning I read that she was abused by her father at a young age at an epic level.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/countygrind/2012/08/butt_hole_tattoo_girl_interview_ass.php

Just finished a VERY successful Beer Olympics. Took home the gold medal in Volleyball and Silver in Kan Jam. The latter is such a great game.

ugh. no.

Palma just texted me a picture of him and 3 hot ladies.

:nopics:

dude if butt holes scare one away from burning man then it's probably for the best. the worst butt hole you can fathom could end up being the most beautiful spring day at burning man. hope for the best, prepare for the worst. I think ITK can handle it. Just let chupe look at your b hole. I'm also worried about hello and his mushroom sauna training.

I am just chilling' bro. Might get lost in the woods, help out some immigrants with a construction job if I run into them in a parking lot... Become the sous chef at Applebee's... Who knows man.

An arguably friendly/positive comment from Hello to me. My normal interactions with him are when he negreps me (3 times at least) and then I sit at my computer and cry. This is much better!

Back to the girl with the nipple studs and tats... I did it RJRD, per usual. Do I have a higher likelihood of catching something since she is tatted up and has the piercings?

See, I am improving you as a poster! It worked!

There's this new thing called grass that works against that pretty well

I didn't realize there wasn't any grass in the areas where you guys tailgate, my b

we can't all have the classy shithole that is college park, md :)

There's not exactly room for Kan Jam at the GK either though iirc. Those things need to be spread kinda far apart.

Back