• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Buddy of mine banged a Canadian chick. Got her panties off and went down to start working and found himself staring at a Canadian flag right above his target.

Didn't stop him, but it made for a good story for a while.

Was it a tattoo or an artistic interpretation of a landing strip?

So as far as we know, all Canadians have this?

I once went on a roadtrip through Quebec and Ontario in the dead of winter (bad idea), and toward the end I somehow talked my buddy into getting his head shaved into the shape of a maple leaf.

We tried explaining the idea to the French Canadian ladies at the SuperCuts there, and they really didn't get it, which was the first red flag. Then we couldn't find a picture of a maple leaf anywhere -- we figured someone must have a spare Canadian flag sitting around. That was the second red flag. We ended up using a little maple leaf logo on the spine of a magazine as a template. The third red flag was when the lady cutting his hair traced the shape of the maple leaf onto his head with a permanent marker.

Long story short, it was hilarious, the French Canadian hair stylist butchered my buddy's head, didn't look anything like a maple leaf, had to buzz his head completely since it looked so terrible, he had permanent marker all over his scalp for a week, and then he was extra cold for the rest of the trip because winter.

The talent I see every morning at the U St metro is unreal. At least eight smoke shows a day, without fail.

The talent I see every morning at the U St metro is unreal. At least eight smoke shows a day, without fail.

Ricky Van Veen
‏@rickyvanveen
Pleased to see the era of referring to multiple attractive women as "talent" seems to have come to a close. Will "smoke show" be next?!

My favorite is "slam piece" about a girl you're seeing. As in "J's slam piece really wants that ring"

Ricky Van Veen invented College Humor, led the lifestyle that came along with it, and is about to marry Brian Williams' actress-of-the-moment daughter. I feel like that guy's not on particularly solid ground to preach.

Ricky Van Veen invented College Humor, led the lifestyle that came along with it, and is about to marry Brian Williams' actress-of-the-moment daughter. I feel like that guy's not on particularly solid ground to preach.

BUT HE'S A DEAC!

Not faulting him at all. Just seems dumb that a guy who is a proto-bro would turn on his own like that.

this is either the most bro thing ever or maybe the dumbest:

Brooklyn Decker @BrooklynDecker · 4m
Oh my gosh OH my gosh. A guy just asked me to take a picture of him & @andyroddick he then proceeds to hand me his phone.. instead of having

Brooklyn Decker @BrooklynDecker · 3m
The camera on. He accidentally had it on his last photo taken WHICH WAS A NAKED SELFIE. All I could say was "uh sir there's a selfie here.."
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 14 times14 FavoriteFavorited 71 times71
More

Brooklyn Decker @BrooklynDecker · 1m
Poor fella.. He fumbled around and goes "uh.. You weren't supposed to see that." We stared, trying to make it as uncomfortable as possible.
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 3 times3 FavoriteFavorited 11 times11
More

dang bros, not many better feelings than knowing you can have a few extra beers cause you have the next day off

Back