• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

i'm a little nervous because i have to step it up in terms of class soon

but not really, because chucktown is the ultimate numbers game

me next thurs. with CHEESE. so pumped for outside lands.

PROBS GONNA MISS HIM. SO STEAMED ABOUT ARCTIC MONKEYS AND YEEZY AT THE SAME TIME. FUCK THE KILLERS, MACKLEMORE, TOM PETTY, AND TIESTO.

I've seen Yeezy, Macklemore, and Tiesto out of those. I'd rather see YEEZY he'll say some psycho stuff unless he has gotten boring since he's married w squirrel

I'd be down with seeing the Killers. I like them.

Is being an obvi liar skeezeball venting about being sketchy on FB bro or unbro?
paqe4ypu.jpg

Nah, this kid is about twenty years younger than Annette (I'm assuming she's around her late 40s).

Nah, this kid is about twenty years younger than Annette (I'm assuming she's around her late 40s).

I think she's closer to early 40s. Her oldest kid is like 22 but pretty sure she had him young

I always liked the one with the chainsaw too, it gets me pumped up! Thundersomething....

Back