• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

yeah i really don't know why people don't use it in everything. way better than sugar and whatever other sweeteners white people are using these days.

BROS thanks to this thread i've decided to take a big ass thermos of margs to the beach for the rest of the afternoon

BROS thanks to this thread i've decided to take a big ass thermos of margs to the beach for the rest of the afternoon

I think this is the best thing I've ever done on the boards. Bro talk: for bros by bros.

So I am thinking of having brontests. First one will be story based.

Idk what the ultimate one should be... An all expense paid trip to MB in a roach motel?

Sounds like a grand prize to me. Also I am buying a junior!!!!!111! T shirt and making it a cutoff. 88 baby. He lives in the desert

Rubbins, what was the impetus of your fight with sis in law? Did she accuse your parents of considering whether to send you to a private high school? I know that gets you fired up.

I'm technically on vacation with literally like 20 in laws in a big ass house in the OBX. Grandma in law's birthday. You younger bros -- Hello, etc -- BEHOLD YOUR FUTURE.

Back