• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Yeah bro, Mexican is just so damn good. I'm gonna try my best to marry into a Mexican family so that I can one day run a Mexican restaurant. Its my dream.

Japanese, American and Italian food is all better than Mexican food. I don't understand people who eat ribeyes when you can just order a filet.

Japanese, American and Italian food is all better than Mexican food. I don't understand people who eat ribeyes when you can just order a filet.

I'm OK with Japanese on the sole reason of sushi and italian for their everything, but american (whatever that even is) over mexican?

No.

Burgers, BBQ, ribs, wings, steak, basically anything on the grill or smoker is American food.

As an American, I refuse to even choose. All your foods are belong to us, and I drink your milkshake.

America has delicious food

Mexican food is delicious too.

Might go get some fajitas

That's probably the most un-bro thing anyone's put on this thread...

Filets are for females and pussies.

Ribeye is more flavorful and just out in out awesomer than a Filet, esp if you get the bone-in.

I'm OK with Japanese on the sole reason of sushi and italian for their everything, but american (whatever that even is) over mexican?

No.

Best I can tell Mexican food consists of beans, brown rice, pretty cheap meat and peppers

The Hamburger alone wins there.

all this protesting on twitter about chick fil a makes me want that. Stupid Sunday rule

[/B]

That's probably the most un-bro thing anyone's put on this thread...

Filets are for females and pussies.

Ribeye is more flavorful and just out in out awesomer than a Filet, esp if you get the bone-in.

This is entirely incorrect, and you can have bone-in filets as well if that's your thing.

Although ribeyes are generally better on the grill, so that might make a ribeye more bro. But if you're going to a nice steakhouse and ordering a ribeye over a filet it's just fail.

Best I can tell Mexican food consists of beans, brown rice, pretty cheap meat and peppers

The Hamburger alone wins there.

The fuck dude... You left out the most important ingredient, cheese.

good mexican food is very complex and intricate flavors

Well I imagine Skip Bayless makes some amazing food, but take me to a mexican place where ya get a meal as good as the office burger and I'd be shocked. Beans can't taste that good.

Can't you say that about any foods. I think bro food should have some element of diarrhea involved. Wings, Mexican food, suspect fast food, etc.

Cookout Is pretty bro. You can put chili and cheese on everything.

Can't you say that about any foods. I think bro food should have some element of diarrhea involved. Wings, Mexican food, suspect fast food, etc.

not really. a lot of mexican food requires long periods of slow cooking and simmering with different layers/types of flavors. i think that's specific to latin food in general moreso than other flavors.

Well I imagine Skip Bayless makes some amazing food, but take me to a mexican place where ya get a meal as good as the office burger and I'd be shocked. Beans can't taste that good.

i agree if you're talking about la carreta or something but we live in southern california, there's plenty of skip bayless-like flavors to be found

Back