• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

If you can't give me a single laugh/smile on a season premiere, that's not good IMO.

if you're jumping in to the second season, giving it one episode without knowing any of the characters, you're not really giving it a chance.

But maybe you just have terrible taste in TV. anything is possible

Aww you love to hate me.

We're watching/I'm rewatching Arrested Development instead.

This show requires some investment in the characters by season 2. Watch the series premiere and get back to us.

Love this show. Season 1 was really good, and even though we're behind a few episodes in Season 2, I know what to expect and am looking forward to seeing how they handle her situation

Sam is a properly used character. They don't overdo any characters including the leads. They didn't need Lindsey last week so they didn't force her in.

I notice a strong correlation between chicks who have pictures of them in nature on their bumble/tinder profiles and being boring.

They probably aren't boring if you go outside with them.

Nature chicks are generally kind of boring.

Now girls who want to go hiking or camping or out on the lake every couple of weekends are generally alright

bumbling with a few too many people at once. definitely just went out with one and called them the wrong name.

bumbling with a few too many people at once. definitely just went out with one and called them the wrong name.

I'm always scared of doing that.

Do you ever worry about calling one your ex's name? I feel like after a long time with someone it just comes out naturally. The same phenomenon as calling your teacher "mom" in elementary school. Pretty sure I did that a few times.

So I matched with a mid-twenties african american girl from Stanford the other day and a session of ask me anything uncovers that this girl is a submissive

Back