• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

I didn't realize guys thought Kristen Stewart was hot. I though her unattractiveness was was part of the "everywoman" fantasy of Twilight.

At that point she was a pretty specific kind of attractive. Haven't seen recent pictures though.

I guess I meant "how could anyone with respectable taste not?" We have a lot of donks around these parts that are into the Chi-O look.

Last edited:
I didn't realize guys thought Kristen Stewart was hot. I though her unattractiveness was was part of the "everywoman" fantasy of Twilight.

I had to look up who she was. When I saw her picture I actually thought she was the girl from House of Cards (Rachel). She's definitely average...but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

i watched Entourage on the redeye home last night. Completely forgettable except for Nina Agdal.
erbltnh4g9z2unllxnqi.jpg

Back