• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

I'd go gay for El Chupacabra

Is that too bro?

The Rock (of course) and Edge are probs my all-time favs but I had different favs along the way depending on the era.

images

Agreed. Not married. Yet? Now I assume they are defs not married. Pretty sure she hasn't told him yet either.

yeah well you said she referred to him as her boyfriend so i doubt they were hitched..

yeah if your girl is talking to someone else all the time,and it is a bro... bad news.

Hello, this was the girl who was all "most guys are intimidated by me"? Weird.

dude you can't pick them both, theyre enemies. Early Michaels is so monte, michaels v razor ramon, michaels v taker, michaels v hit man.

Then I go Michaels. I started really getting in wrestling in 1995-1996 timeframe. Just in time for his championship push. On WCW, I loved DDP.

Best Diva is clearly Stacy Kiebler.

Kurt Angle is not getting nearly enough love. Great ring performer, great promos.

kurt angle was just kinda starting in the wwf when I stopped watching. Also deacfreke ddp was my wcw boy

Back