• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

I have never heard of this duck tacos place. I will defs have to check it out the next time I visit my parents. Tacos are probably my favorite food group.

It's relatively new (opened within the last 2-3 years, I think) and they were closed most of this past winter. It's in the RAD.

Wait, so now you're long distance with the girlfriend? That sucks a donkey one.

HAVE YOU HAD GAS STATION TACOS YET????

I have now spent almost 10 minutes searching the googlewebs and think you must be talking about R&R Taqueria at the Shell Station in Elkridge. I had to look it up on a map to see where it was, but it just so happens that I will be speding the night in Columbia in a couple of weeks, and I now know where I will be having lunch the next day. Looks silly good.

I have now spent almost 10 minutes searching the googlewebs and think you must be talking about R&R Taqueria at the Shell Station in Elkridge. I had to look it up on a map to see where it was, but it just so happens that I will be speding the night in Columbia in a couple of weeks, and I now know where I will be having lunch the next day. Looks silly good.

yes sir. I haven't been there since the Diners Drive-Ins and Dives episode aired back in February but when I was last there in January word was starting to spread and it was packed. Sooooo good. And I'm sure you could find video from that episode on youtube or the DDD site or something

Gotta rep my favorite new taco spot in Durham now (Nanataco). Smoked duck and crispy pork belly FTMFW.

Gotta be careful about gas station tacos bros.

meh

dont mess with the chicks in your program or if youre out with any potential ones, but a night out with bros at the bar should still be a go.

meh

dont mess with the chicks in your program or if youre out with any potential ones, but a night out with bros at the bar should still be a go.

agreed but there are no nights out at the bar with the bros the first few weeks.

It is gonna be dudes and chicks from the program no doubt.

I have never and will never let a sketchy location deter me from food. Kurdish protest outside the EU back in '99, bro and I got a kebab from the kebab guy set up in the middle of the ruckus (we got some weird looks, but it worked out ok). Best empanada I ever had was from a dirty looking man in a quasi-slum of Montevideo. Best tacos I've had were from a skecthy van on the side of the road in Mexico. Best tamale I've ever had was some old woman pulling a rusted out radio-flyer wagon down the road, also in Mexico. Gas station is a step up from all of these.

Is that why he's so thin?

yep, and he never wanted to drink beers, would always be like ehh I worked out today. Dude pretty sure the 2 1000 cal burritos that you ate today are the problem not the beers.

Last edited:
I have never and will never let a sketchy location deter me from food. Kurdish protest outside the EU back in '99, bro and I got a kebab from the kebab guy set up in the middle of the ruckus (we got some weird looks, but it worked out ok). Best empanada I ever had was from a dirty looking man in a quasi-slum of Montevideo. Best tacos I've had were from a skecthy van on the side of the road in Mexico. Best tamale I've ever had was some old woman pulling a rusted out radio-flyer wagon down the road, also in Mexico. Gas station is a step up from all of these.

that weird DKE that was always f'ed up trying to sell burritos in the freshman dorms actually made a pretty mean burrito.

I mean, I've been there before and its effing delicious. It is hilarious that they have essentially a plastic wall and you gaze into the convienence store portion at the fridges full of sodas.

Taco al pastor was the best/my favorite that I had but explore the specials. Once I saw one with sea urchin

I was trying to imply gas station vaginas.

Back