• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

I'm also coming to depths with the fact that a majority of girls under the age of 25 look that age to me now. So maybe I'm not the best person to ask. We were out tailgating at the State game this past weekend and while plenty of the college aged ladies out there were attractive, they looked so young.

Lol. Welcome to old

Not to mention that it would be a bad look to date girls only a few years older than his middle school students.

Damn, Brasky goes from the infamous Travel Shack here in Vienna to being fianceed up in like 2 years. That's actually impressive!

Congrats dude, being old and married isn't a bad life at all - don't let the rest of the bros here tell you it is.

LOL. Definite 1 and one of my favorite women on TV. I was into her based on her guest spots on Broad City.

Had to look her up. I watched the first episode after having it recommended to me, and didn't finish it.

I've evolved from the binary scale into using the how many beers? scale. 8 seems fair.

It's a great show. Definitely go back and watch it. At least watch until the first Jacksonville Jaguars joke. Bortles!

The woman who plays Tahani is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Didn't realize how many board betas can't handle tall women.

Back