• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

lol, i knew you'd jump on that. way to take the bait, amigo!

(also - brangus used to post things like that, which makes you come across as brangus-esque, and we all knew he wasn't getting any and jumped all over him for it. that's where my comment came from.)

Leebs, what is your position on naked pics?

actions speak louder than words (or photos).
if someone was away for months at a time (like deployment) I could understand sending pics. Otherwise... I don't really get the need, and there's too much risk.

If there had been cell phone cameras in 2000, the entire internet would be nothing but pics of Rubbins's dong right now.

actions speak louder than words (or photos).
if someone was away for months at a time (like deployment) I could understand sending pics. Otherwise... I don't really get the need, and there's too much risk.

I dig it, but it does seem especially risky to me. The upside of titillating your partner is cool, but the downside of maybe having future generations of your family able to access high definitions pics of your super spread vajeej like Lindsay Vonn seems to outweigh the benefit.

There was a thumb drive that had some nudes of me that was left in a public computer lab at wake once. Some chick probs found it and uses it to crank to this very day.

(also - brangus used to post things like that, which makes you come across as brangus-esque, and we all knew he wasn't getting any and jumped all over him for it. that's where my comment came from.)

Once a week ain't bad. I'm 40 and we've seen each other naked for over 17 years now. I'm just happy we can still get in the mood!

For those of you getting more, I commend you.

Tiger coulda told Lindsay Vonn that he didn't need to see all up in her womb like that.

It is truly cray that some big celebs still do that crap. Like, there's j law and the twilight chick taking loads to the face. P cool

Back