• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Went to get my physical for my new jerb earlier this afternoon and both the PA and her med student understudy were solid 1's around my age. Don't think I've ever had a hot doctor before, today I had two!

Good thing I've been crushing it at the gym recently. They enjoyed the gun show.

Man I had a hot doc around my age a few years ago (both 40+). I went in for a sinus infection but immediately started complaining of hernia like symptoms. She outsmarted me though and prescribed antibiotics.

One of my bros texted me today asking if I'd seen the pic of Tiger Woods's dong and I was like, "no" and then he sent me a link of a bunch of pics of Lindsay Vonn's lady penis and bhole and like 1 pic of Tiger Woods's dong and now I'm kind of like, he should have been more excited about the Lindsay Vonn pics and less enthusiastic about the 1 Tiger Woods dong pic.

One of my bros texted me today asking if I'd seen the pic of Tiger Woods's dong and I was like, "no" and then he sent me a link of a bunch of pics of Lindsay Vonn's lady penis and bhole and like 1 pic of Tiger Woods's dong and now I'm kind of like, he should have been more excited about the Lindsay Vonn pics and less enthusiastic about the 1 Tiger Woods dong pic.

makes you wonder !

Went to get my physical for my new jerb earlier this afternoon and both the PA and her med student understudy were solid 1's around my age. Don't think I've ever had a hot doctor before, today I had two!

Good thing I've been crushing it at the gym recently. They enjoyed the gun show.

#braskyinlove

jk, haven't I seen a girl floating around your social media posts lately?

PM tiger's schlong please.

#braskyinlove

jk, haven't I seen a girl floating around your social media posts lately?

Yeah I'm pretty locked up these days, moved in with the GF in Raleighwood.

I'm starting to understand the small victories, like today.

Last edited:

it was shocking how many boards posters/lurkers pm'd me for riley's nude shot back in the day.

Yeah I'm pretty locked these days, moved in with the GF in Raleighwood.

I'm starting to understand the small victories, like today.

...not sure what this means, other than to conclude you're not getting it at home so you're feeling all ASD;BC (whatever that acronym is) and getting hyped about a hot doctor who probably rolled her eyes at your gun show.

it was shocking how many boards posters/lurkers pm'd me for riley's nude shot back in the day.

...not sure what this means, other than to conclude you're not getting it at home so you're feeling all ASD;BC (whatever that acronym is) and getting hyped about a hot doctor who probably rolled her eyes at your gun show.

Goddamnit way to be the stereotypical female poster leebs

This thread was created for a reason. Dumb bro banter and locker room talk. It was a Little Rascals clubhouse escape in a sea of nerd talk and pointless bickering.

Here's a little inside info for you, if the PM goes the to doctor tomorrow and his doctor is attractive, you better believe his boys will hear about it. And I'm doing just fine at home, but thank you for your concern.

Last edited:
Back