• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

I could not confirm or disconfirm my Peggy Olson kid theory, but I did get laid and got to fool around some, so happy new year bros. She got un-nervous real quick, with only my charm to disarm her and put her at ease, no spanish fly.

El Chupe typically does not orgasm unless he really loves the broad.

Be sure to add her job title that was an awkward google image search

Also, aren't you still at work? I hope they don't have any security cams

You bros watch Man Seeking Woman on FXX, right? It's a pretty damn funny take on life as a single bro although the absurdist humor may not be for everyone.

You bros watch Man Seeking Woman on FXX, right? It's a pretty damn funny take on life as a single bro although the absurdist humor may not be for everyone.

I've seen the previews a bunch catching up on Fargo on Demand. It looks interesting but not really sure what the point of the show is.

Take that passive aggressive snark to SheWoman thread BBD

I get the absurdist part, but I'm not really sure what the plot is besides outraegous shit happening to Barechul (sp?) in every preview

The title of the show is Man Seeking Woman. There's your plot. Hilarious show.

This. It's not complicated. You don't need to watch last season to catch up.

That's not funny to Brasky. :tear::tear::heart::panda::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone:

Brasky, were context clues part of your teacher curriculum?

Guys, any idea what the shows "Last Man on Earth" "How I Met Your Mother" or "2 Broke Girls" are about?

to be fair, Last man on earth isn't really about the last man on earth.

no is how i met your mother really about how protagonist meets his mother

Back