• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullied 10 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide

Fat, ugly and a slut? Shouldn't they be ridiculing the guys that are going hoggin.

Kids bullying each other to death, teachers jerking off in front of the class over and over, football coaches banging 'em eight ways from sunday....it's a wonder any kids make it out unscathed these days.

The other thing that makes me want to absolutely lose my mind (another anecdotal observation from the same niece) about teen girls is this need to act "dumb" to get attention. This girl has had straight A's since she started school, but yet constantly acts like she knows nothing, with comments like "I'm not smart/I'm blonde/etc."

When did we start glorifying idiocy? Do you have to be a moron to be cool?

Kids bullying each other to death, teachers jerking off in front of the class over and over, football coaches banging 'em eight ways from sunday....it's a wonder any kids make it out unscathed these days.
joepaterno.jpg

Fat, ugly and a slut? Shouldn't they be ridiculing the guys that are going hoggin.

I was a fat, ugly slut when I was ten. That's how I ended up with shitforbrains as an ex-husband, but it doesn't mean I love you any less sweetheart.

The other thing that makes me want to absolutely lose my mind (another anecdotal observation from the same niece) about teen girls is this need to act "dumb" to get attention. This girl has had straight A's since she started school, but yet constantly acts like she knows nothing, with comments like "I'm not smart/I'm blonde/etc."

Been going on for years. Anti-intellectualism runs rampant in the US. We celebrate idiocy.

aside from bullying, i don't feel bad for girls anymore considering they're destroying boys in school from elementary through graduate degrees.

women will run western society within the next few generations

171_paris_hiltonlarge_image-1.jpg

aside from bullying, i don't feel bad for girls anymore considering they're destroying boys in school from elementary through graduate degrees.

That's cuz girls rule and boys drool!!!1

Until they can start making us men have babies, men will always have a shot.

Been going on for years. Anti-intellectualism runs rampant in the US. We celebrate idiocy.

Look no further than the entire lineup of shows on Bravo and most of MTV.

Poster child = Keeping up with the Kardashians.

I'm sure it may be a little bit of an act, but there are plenty of girls (and guys) who get straight As and are really actually pretty ditzy and it's not just an act. It's also so easy to get good grades as a teenager if you put half an effort

You think this is Top Chef's fault?

Absolutely. All these reality competition shows merely perpetuate the "participation ribbon problem." People that don't win Top Chef, American Idol, et al routinely go on to have fine careers and even become/remain popular.

Obviously it would be much more realistic and helpful to the youth of today if each contestant was executed when he or she was eliminated from the show.

Absolutely. All these reality competition shows merely perpetuate the "participation ribbon problem." People that don't win Top Chef, American Idol, et al routinely go on to have fine careers and even become/remain popular.

Obviously it would be much more realistic and helpful to the youth of today if each contestant was executed when he or she was eliminated from the show.

but that's not how real life works, either. If you're highly skilled and compete, you do make money simply competing. You can even get endorsements or other jobs because you're competitive enough to run in the upper tier, both in sports and "real" jobs/politics.

but that's not how real life works, either. If you're highly skilled and compete, you do make money simply competing. You can even get endorsements or other jobs because you're competitive enough to run in the upper tier, both in sports and "real" jobs/politics.

Perhaps not but I'd be ratings would be high.

Back