• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I was asking what was accomplished this year WRT Veteran’s Affairs?

In LA, they've gone ahead and finally approved and are moving forward with re-doing the master plan of the VA hopsital and facilities, which they've been trying to get approved for something like 15 years. Its somewhat of a big deal out here.

https://www.losangeles.va.gov/masterplan/#

No idea where to put this tweet but this thread seems the most appropriate.

Clarke's twitter feed is insane, even for prominent Trump supporters. A side note - I noticed Clarke posted a picture of John Wayne and stated how much he loved Wayne, as he was a "great American patriot." Wayne always seems to get plenty of love from right-wingers, from average facebook types to prominent GOPers. I'm sure it's due to his Westerns, war movies, and well-known extreme conservative beliefs, but I've always thought the love Wayne gets from right-wingers is amusing. It's pretty well-known that the "great patriot" Wayne avoided military service in WW2 to pursue his acting career. He fought the war in movies, not real life - unlike contemporaries such as Jimmy Stewart, Clark Gable, Henry Fonda, etc. Of course, some other big name stars also didn't serve, but you would think that the right wing's favorite movie star would have found a way to serve in America's greatest war of the twentieth century.

Lol. See: Trump, Donald

Oh, yeah, for sure. I just keep hearing from conservatives I know on fb how much they love Super-Patriot John Wayne, and yet the dude avoided military service during a major war. Bill O'Reilly, George W. Bush, etc. also avoided Vietnam service, in Dubya's case by serving in the National Guard. I also know several Baby Boomer conservatives (including some relatives) who avoided service in Vietnam in a variety of ways (often by serving in the National Guard; I know one who literally got married to avoid the draft), yet now they're all gung-ho for the military, practically worship generals, and regard liberals as anti-military, anti-patriotic bums.

Last edited:
Remember when Trump said he was going to have a non-interventionist foreign policy?

Also remember
https://www.npr.org/sections/parall...bout-pakistan-in-call-with-its-prime-minister
"President Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I am looking forward to see you soon. As I am talking to you Prime Minister, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for long. Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. I am ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems."

Last edited:
Remember when Trump said he was going to have a non-interventionist foreign policy?

If Captain Dipshit thinks we've spent 3 billion dollars in Afghanistan since 2002...well, yes he's the idiot I think he is.

""President Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way."

"Sharif a Pakistani businessman and politician who served as the Prime Minister of Pakistan from 2013 until he was disqualified for life from office by the Supreme Court of Pakistan in 2017."

Good call.

Seems like Trump might want to not try and take on Pakistan, Iran and North Korea at the same time. Pick one.

Seems like Trump might want to not try and take on Pakistan, Iran and North Korea at the same time. Pick one.

You forgot the MSM, reason, and truthiness. He's battling a lot of fronts.

I'm having a hard time making sense of his seemingly main two desires: 1) to be at the center of attention at all times and 2) to be universally praised. If he's #1, he'll never be #2.

What's the current betting odds on how this all ends? I'm still with assassination. There are plenty of sane people on here obsessed with him, I'm sure there are plenty of not-sane people as well.

There's certainly no way he runs for re-election, his ego can't handle the possibility of a loss. So at worst the world just needs to make it another 3 years.

I'm having a hard time making sense of his seemingly main two desires: 1) to be at the center of attention at all times and 2) to be universally praised. If he's #1, he'll never be #2.

What's the current betting odds on how this all ends? I'm still with assassination. There are plenty of sane people on here obsessed with him, I'm sure there are plenty of not-sane people as well.

There's certainly no way he runs for re-election, his ego can't handle the possibility of a loss. So at worst the world just needs to make it another 3 years.

AF1 lands in Moscow on a red carpet leading to the new taxpayer funded Trump площадь. The Pence Presidency begins.

AF1 lands in Moscow on a red carpet leading to the new taxpayer funded Trump площадь. The Pence Presidency begins.

ETA: There is definitely a nuclear bomb involved here somewhere before he lands.

Obama didn’t get assassinated and the people who hate him are the ones with the guns. The Secret Service is on point.

Back