• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

He literally is taking credit for shit he didn't do.

The best part of that is that the United States hasn’t had a fatality in 7 years, this is for worldwide commercial fatalities. Not only is he taking credit for something he didn’t do, the credit is for stuff like no commercial air fatalities anywhere like Bangladesh.

29trumpshuttle1.jpg

Could he tell the gun owners not to shoot other people? TIA.

Those air traffic controllers know he’s watching! They have little Trumps on the shelf all over the towers.

Republicans hate air traffic controllers. They’ll love this tweet. Deregulation works!

I like this tweet, because he’s not reaching out to Hispanic and Latino voters. He’s reaching out to white people about them. Kinda like when bkf talks about black voters as if they don’t have their own opinions or agency.

I like this tweet, because he’s not reaching out to Hispanic and Latino voters. He’s reaching out to white people about them. Kinda like when bkf talks about black voters as if they don’t have their own opinions or agency.

Like when he tells the all white crowd at his rallies that he's going to fix the inner cities!

That's generally how Republicans talk about minority voters. It makes white voters feel like Republicans are reaching out to minorities while confirming they will never change and really reach out to the minorities.

That's generally how Republicans talk about minority voters. It makes white voters feel like Republicans are reaching out to minorities while confirming they will never change and really reach out to the minorities.

I remember reading an article several years ago about how the California GOP, in a bid to stay relevant, had started a "Latino outreach program" in several parts of the state. However, almost all of the people who showed up at the public meetings were middle-aged and older white folks who complained to party leaders about the need to stop immigration from south of the border. The article had some pictures of the meetings, and it was pretty funny to see the nearly all-white groups that showed up. And the California GOP wonders why they can't win statewide elections anymore.

I remember reading an article several years ago about how the California GOP, in a bid to stay relevant, had started a "Latino outreach program" in several parts of the state. However, almost all of the people who showed up at the public meetings were middle-aged and older white folks who complained to party leaders about the need to stop immigration from south of the border. The article had some pictures of the meetings, and it was pretty funny to see the nearly all-white groups that showed up. And the California GOP wonders why they can't win statewide elections anymore.

Back