• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Came here to eat crow. I was convinced Trump colluded, but this very thorough investigation and conclusion by Nunes, a man of genuine integrity and intelligence, has convinced me otherwise. I now fully support Dear Leader. #kag.

feels good, don't it? I bet a weight has been lifted.

Came here to eat crow. I was convinced Trump colluded, but this very thorough investigation and conclusion by Nunes, a man of genuine integrity and intelligence, has convinced me otherwise. I now fully support Dear Leader. #kag.

You end the hashtag with a period? That nothing short of treasonous.

Best Answer: the correct one is corps they're both pronounced core though.

Did not know that. Of course, it probably comes up less frequently in software development than it does being the leader of the free world. TMYK though.

I know we shouldn't be surprised anymore, but this is still wild to me. During a meeting with the Prime Minister of Canada he knowingly lied/made shit up. And then he bragged about it publicly. Like he legitimately thinks being ignorant of the actual truth (or lying about it) in serious things like trade during meetings with other world leaders/allies is a good thing. I mean. What.

I know we shouldn't be surprised anymore, but this is still wild to me. During a meeting with the Prime Minister of Canada he knowingly lied/made shit up. And then he bragged about it publicly. Like he legitimately thinks being ignorant of the actual truth (or lying about it) in serious things like trade during meetings with other world leaders/allies is a good thing. I mean. What.

And the rubes love it.

Yep. That’s the most disheartening part of the last two years. We now know there is a large portion of our electorate who wants a president who lies to our allies and brags about it.

Fuggin Justin Trudeau?

That flaming poster child of privileged virtue who just returned from a trip to India where he made a complete buffoon of himself and became the laughingstock of India? The Justin Trudeau who invited a terrorist to dine with him while visiting and enraging Indian leaders? A guy who can simultaneously be laughed at and despised. The Justin Trudeau who lies so often in Chamber that it is now expected of him? The Justin Trudeau who cannot even answer if he has met with the Ethics minister? The Justin Trudeau whose preening monarchical style seethes contempt for all those subjects he supposedly serves?

Heaven help anyone who brings Trudeau into a discussion as if he were anything more than an empty suit.

I applaud DJT for treating that jerk-off little kid like the stooge he is. Bravo, Mr. President

Last edited:
Justin Trudeau as Roland le Petour in India

I mean this excursion to India was such a disaster that even CNN (which fawns to gargle his bag) was left to call it a disaster. Canadian press has excoriated Trudeau for having the cultural awareness of Clark Griswold.

I invite anyone to YouTube this ass-clown’s state trip to India. The Indian press was merciless, funny and agog at the Canadian PM’s staggering lack of awareness.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/asia/justin-trudeau-india-visit-intl/index.html

If you think Trump treats him badly..just watch Justin walk into a room full of leaders such as had gathered at the World Economic Forum. I mean it is pathetic to watch him wander around looking for anybody to pay him any attention. He pretty much follows Trump around like a lost puppy. All the other leaders there feel as though Pierre should have worn a condom.

Speaking of disrespect?

On Trudeau’s State visit to India, Modi did not go and greet him. Instead he sent a junior Agricultural Minister to welcome the Canadian PM😆

It would help if you guys would learn something of the international stage before making fools of yourselves

So it’s cool to lie to our allies.

So it’s cool to lie to our allies.

You don’t understand. Trump is getting some good laughs from his peers. Every world leader knows Justin is “special”. He’s sort of on par with an in-bred Hapsburg. Widely considered a dolt.

You ought to take off your narrow filter and look at the respect DJT commanded at the World Economic Forum. See Indian PM Modi hanging right next to him the entire time as Trump pivots away from China. Merkel is about to stroke-out as she is wandering where XI is. It’s great theater and truly those who think Trump is an idiot are not other world leaders. He may ruffle feathers and piss some of them off but he is nobody’s fool. He sees XI trying to supplant the petro dollar. He knows communist China is not to be trusted. Respected but not Trusted. He made an early alliance with MBS the new king of Saudi Arabia and the draining of that swamp that ensued.

Look at the State welcome Trump received in China. Those symbolic gestures mean much more than you will admit.

Trump is a different player. Cunning and he would want you to think of him as dumb, but he is a calculating intellect and a master of modern media (his use of twitter as an extension of TR’s bully-pulpit). Keep underestimating him and he will continue to whip your ass.

You don’t understand. Trump is getting some good laughs from his peers. Every world leader knows Justin is “special”. He’s sort of on par with an in-bred Hapsburg. Widely considered a dolt.

You ought to take off your narrow filter and look at the respect DJT commanded at the World Economic Forum. See Indian PM Modi hanging right next to him the entire time as Trump pivots away from China. Merkel is about to stroke-out as she is wandering where XI is. It’s great theater and truly those who think Trump is an idiot are not other world leaders. He may ruffle feathers and piss some of them off but he is nobody’s fool. He sees XI trying to supplant the petro dollar. He knows communist China is not to be trusted. Respected but not Trusted. He made an early alliance with MBS the new king of Saudi Arabia and the draining of that swamp that ensued.

Look at the State welcome Trump received in China. Those symbolic gestures mean much more than you will admit.

Trump is a different player. Cunning and he would want you to think of him as dumb, but he is a calculating intellect and a master of modern media (his use of twitter as an extension of TR’s bully-pulpit). Keep underestimating him and he will continue to whip your ass.

Except, it's not theater. It's real life. Perhaps in some peoples' mind it is.

Fuggin Justin Trudeau?

That flaming poster child of privileged virtue who just returned from a trip to India where he made a complete buffoon of himself and became the laughingstock of India? The Justin Trudeau who invited a terrorist to dine with him while visiting and enraging Indian leaders? A guy who can simultaneously be laughed at and despised. The Justin Trudeau who lies so often in Chamber that it is now expected of him? The Justin Trudeau who cannot even answer if he has met with the Ethics minister? The Justin Trudeau whose preening monarchical style seethes contempt for all those subjects he supposedly serves?

Heaven help anyone who brings Trudeau into a discussion as if he were anything more than an empty suit.

I applaud DJT for treating that jerk-off little kid like the stooge he is. Bravo, Mr. President

Fuggin DONALD TRUMP?

That flaming poster child of privileged virtue who just returned from a trip to ANYWHERE where he made a complete buffoon of himself and became the laughingstock of EVERYWHERE? The DONALD TRUMP who invited a MADMAN to dine with him while visiting and enraging SOUTH KOREAN leaders? A guy who can simultaneously be laughed at and despised. The DONALD TRUMP who lies so often in EVERYWHERE that it is now expected of him? The DONALD TRUMP who cannot even answer if he has met with ANYONE? The DONALD TRUMP whose preening AUTHORITARIAN style seethes contempt for all those subjects he supposedly serves? Heaven help anyone who brings TRUMP into a discussion as if he were anything more than an empty suit.

Wow, that wasn't very difficult at all. Maybe Lectro is just politically dyslexic.

Back