• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Except, it's not theater. It's real life. Perhaps in some peoples' mind it is.

Donald Trump is a Great President and you have 7 more years of your tireless schtick while he gets things done.

He is a can do person and will outwork any of his contemporaries up in DC

Donald Trump is a Great President and you have 7 more years of your tireless schtick while he gets things done.

He is a can do person and will outwork any of his contemporaries up in DC

Were there ever any instances where Obama bragged about lying to another world leader (or just bragged about lying)? I know you probably think everything he said was a lie, but I mean where he actually said "I lied about ____."

Were there ever any instances where Obama bragged about lying to another world leader (or just bragged about lying)? I know you probably think everything he said was a lie, but I mean where he actually said "I lied about ____."

Trudeau got Trump-Trolled.

Honest to God, Trump does not give a fuck about Trudeau. Justin is a midget and everybody laughs at him.

Indian PM, Modi, did not even greet him on his “State” visit but instead sent a JR Agri Minister to welcome him.

The guy is a buffoon and as I said, other veteran heads of state wish Pierre
had rubbed one out

Do you people think you are actually going to make Lectro go "hey, that's a good point"? He is either: 1. an unbelievably determined troll, or 2. one of the dumber people on the planet. Either way, you guys are completely wasting your time "arguing" with him. Just put him on ignore, and he will give up/go away. Or at a minimum, please quit quoting the stupid stuff he says, so that those of us smart enough to have him on ignore don't have to see his second grade drivel.

Do you people think you are actually going to make Lectro go "hey, that's a good point"? He is either: 1. an unbelievably determined troll, or 2. one of the dumber people on the planet. Either way, you guys are completely wasting your time "arguing" with him. Just put him on ignore, and he will give up/go away. Or at a minimum, please quit quoting the stupid stuff he says, so that those of us smart enough to have him on ignore don't have to see his second grade drivel.

You are a joke. Get ready for 7 more years of yanking your hair out of your scalp.

I immensely enjoy watching your pain. MAGA

“Canada's Prime Minister is a cultural cringer, now making a fool of himself and his family on his official visit to India in the patronisng way of the modern Left.”

- Herald Sun

Last edited:
The nice thing about Trump is that he always gives an indication of the real insecurities that set off his nonsense:

“Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please' ... Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — ‘Donald, we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed. ... I said, ‘Wrong, Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know. ... I had no idea. I just said, ‘You’re wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid."

Link

I have been working under the assumption that Lectro was just a worse jhmd type of troll. I was wrong, he actually believes this stuff. Intriguing.

I have been working under the assumption that Lectro was just a worse jhmd type of troll. I was wrong, he actually believes this stuff. Intriguing.

Yes, he believes it. He used to post regularly years ago and has recently started posting again. Maybe his asylum recently started allowing internet access.

Oh ladies, look who's available:

Oh ladies, look who's available:

Whoa. Has a member of the first family ever filed for divorce?

Y’all ever notice how much trump’s kids look like Beavis and Butthead?

d9ba3011fea7425409a26a8eb40732e3.jpg

b7dd592d294a12806dacfcee7eb03a26.jpg

More time to help out in the Midterms!

rick_saccone_sarris_candies.jpg

The chocolate handcuffs and batons are quite on brand.

Trump Train gonna mash Leftwing Ass under the track. Big Orange Boss Caboose gonna smush the rest of that smoking heap they call the Dim party. 🚂

Big Daddy gonna whoop that ass into the back of the neck and all that will be left will be in stain only.

Back