• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Yeah. I didn't think that was too outrageous. You don't need 1860s polling, just history. Trump is probably the most popular Republican president among Republicans of all time.

Yep. Decent people fleeing the party is both a (not the) cause and effect of such popularity.

Try googling “people leaving Rupublican party” or “republicans leaving party 2018”.

Look at the second graphic in this piece: People are defecting from the GOP. But not to the Democrats

I admit I’m mostly basing my claim on my own experience and that of several others here, as well as a number of notable national figures (Will, Scarborough, Rubin, Boot, Schmidt, etc). And the many letters to editors that can be seen in papers around the country indicating disgust with Trump and their party (Republican) and that they no longer consider themselves members of it.

And writings like this from generally intelligent and non-partisan folks: Boycott the Republican Party

Reading the actual interview, here is your strong-man leader:

Speaking to The Sun inside the US Embassy in Brussels, the US President also revealed he thinks Mr Khan has shown a lack of respect to America by attacking him personally.

Mr Trump added: “I think he has not been hospitable to a government that is very important. Now he might not like the current President, but I represent the United States.

Secondly, he is a very sensitive man, constantly saying how much various people like him. It clearly pains him today that he is not being welcomed to Britain as a hero and our most important ally.

Mr Trump and wife Melania are travelling everywhere in his Marine One helicopter to avoid demonstrations — including in and out of last night’s accommodation at the US Ambassador’s residence, Winfield House in Regents Park.

Throw in some casual white nationalist rhetoric:

But in a controversial outburst, he added: “I think what has happened to Europe is a shame.

“Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame.

“I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was and I don’t mean that in a positive way.

“So I think allowing millions and millions of people to come into Europe is very, very sad.

“I think you are losing your culture. Look around. You go through certain areas that didn’t exist ten or 15 years ago.”

Link

Yeah. I didn't think that was too outrageous. You don't need 1860s polling, just history. Trump is probably the most popular Republican president among Republicans of all time.

I thought Dubya touched 80% among everyone after 9/11-my guess would be that is the highest.

I thought Dubya touched 80% among everyone after 9/11-my guess would be that is the highest.

Not really. IIRC Bush post-9/11 rose to the high-80s and 90 where Trump has been for months. So Bush's peak is where Trump has consistently been.

Oh man, I can't find a video link but on the facebook I see a 2 minute clip of Trump talking Brexit with the British press which seems fine until the last 30 seconds and he riffs it into his electoral count and Wisconsin and how Raegan didn't win Wisconsin when he ran the table. Its just great. Someone please help.

I have relatives who despise Obama and say he lied, hated America, was corrupt, etc... then I send them stuff like this, or the NK lies about bringing soldier bodies home, and other “surface level” lies that would be considered a big deal in any other admin, and they just shrug their shoulders. Like, can you imagine the outrage from your far right relatives and Fox News If Obama said he brought bodies home when in fact he had not? They’d lose their shit. The dissonance among right wing Trumpers who were anti-Obama is stunningly hypocritical.

I have relatives who despise Obama and say he lied, hated America, was corrupt, etc... then I send them stuff like this, or the NK lies about bringing soldier bodies home, and other “surface level” lies that would be considered a big deal in any other admin, and they just shrug their shoulders. Like, can you imagine the outrage from your far right relatives and Fox News If Obama said he brought bodies home when in fact he had not? They’d lose their shit. The dissonance among right wing Trumpers who were anti-Obama is stunningly hypocritical.

I've seen a number of posts recently on social media and message boards from Trumpites claiming that no president has ever faced such "hateful attacks" as Trump, yet I distinctly remember reading posts on fb and twitter from many of these same people during Obama's presidency about all sorts of right-wing conspiracy crap about the Obamas, and thinly veiled racist posts about Michelle's looks, dress, etc. Yet today these same people can't seem to remember ever posting such stuff. But, if any liberal posts anything critical about Trump (including posts based on his own words, tweets, etc.) and they lose their shit and puff up with indignation. Stunningly hypocritical is right.

The Trump noise is 10 times louder than the Obama’s noise. For good reason, but it’s what they’re reacting to.

Calling trump a piece of shit because of something he actually said or did is not equivalent to calling Obama something racist or fake. Apparently to those morons it is.

This wouldn't be a full page of citations of "the Truth Donald Trump says" or "Wisdom of Donald Trump".

Oh man, I can't find a video link but on the facebook I see a 2 minute clip of Trump talking Brexit with the British press which seems fine until the last 30 seconds and he riffs it into his electoral count and Wisconsin and how Raegan didn't win Wisconsin when he ran the table. Its just great. Someone please help.

How does any of that "seem fine?" The president of the US doesn't understand or know anything about one of the most important political issues in the world. Is "fine" that he didn't drool on himself and admit to more sexual assaults?

I may regret this statement in the near future, but I like the new palma

More lies from Trump.

Back