• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

More lies from Trump.

You see, Sailor/Moonz/catamount and others, shit like the above is why the media is constantly on him (Obama times 10 lol). Because he lies or obfuscates as fast as they can keep up, and it’s their job to report when the president of the USA lies. It’s not TDS or bias, it is literally counting his lies. Yet his supporters (and my relative, which by the way Highland, agree with everything you said) complain that he gets unfair treatment. I’d argue the media can’t keep up with his lies so they either A) miss it or B) one media outlet catches it, reports it, but it fades away quickly with the next (daily) distraction.

I look at Trump's lies in sort of the way that Coach K teaches defense. Foul on every single play because the refs are not going to call them all and after a while everybody just gets used to it. Of all the people I despise, Trump and coach K are easily in the top 2.

Calling trump a piece of shit because of something he actually said or did is not equivalent to calling Obama something racist or fake. Apparently to those morons it is.

Exactly.

I recall an old Andy Capp strip where Andy and Flow made a deal. He’d stop lying about her if she’d stop telling the truth about him.

Donald Trump Claims 'There are Many, Many Protests in my Favor' as Thousands Take to Streets to Oppose UK Visit

President Donald Trump claimed without evidence that amid the tens of thousands of people protesting against his visit across the United Kingdom, many were protesting in his favor. Trump’s first visit to the U.K. as president has proved widely unpopular with a quarter of a million people, according to organizers, taking to the streets in London on Friday to speak out against his policies and rhetoric.

But speaking to Daily Mail columnist Piers Morgan aboard Air Force One on Friday, Trump claimed that many of those were voicing their support for him.

“Some of them are protesting in my favor, you know that?” Trump said. “There are many, many protests in my favor.”

Video here:

Link

The first question in the video is about his expectations regarding the meeting with Putin and his answer is mainly about Peter Strzok.

Another disgraceful Twitter rant today from our supposed leader. Disgusting to be calling the media the enemy of the people post-Annapolis.

Fuck anyone who voted for or defends him.

Trump is such a weak and spineless little bitch when it comes to Putin.

Saw a Facebook friend proudly post that quote today. I responded that Trump has been risking peace in pursuit of politics with our allies and the American people.

Saw a Facebook friend proudly post that quote today. I responded that Trump has been risking peace in pursuit of politics with our allies and the American people.

I’m sure your friend has lots of examples of how Russia has gone out of its way to improve this relationship

I was wondering what the rubery was going to be sharing today to validate this disaster. Not bad, considering there's not much to work with.

Back