• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

When I was at Wake, the most difficult classes to get into were Organic Chemistry (a huge percentage of those who did well got into med school) and Social Psychology. The reason you had to be in the first or second group to register to take SP was that you gave yourself your grade.

It sounds like Trump took that class over and over.

As an aside, the semester I took SP someone in our class took it pass/fail. The prof asked the guy if he understood that he could give himself an A. He said he understood but wasn't sure how much time he had to spend on the class. :)

NC has white people, so they will get better help

Also, NC voted for Trump, so that's a plus as well. Between those two things and the 2020 RNC being held in Charlotte, he'll definitely try to send more help our way, if he can find us on a map. Virginia, otoh, is screwed if they take a big hit from Florence.

Should skip straight through the troll bait and focus on why rubes are suddenly for big banks.

he's now truthering Puerto Rico deaths. show me the bodies!

Also, NC voted for Trump, so that's a plus as well. Between those two things and the 2020 RNC being held in Charlotte, he'll definitely try to send more help our way, if he can find us on a map. Virginia, otoh, is screwed if they take a big hit from Florence.

You fucking clowns are so full of shit

His tiny shit for human brain can’t comprehend anything but I’m the best so anything that shows him to be a shitty human with shit for brains must be dismissed.

my guess is that MDMH agrees democrats are the true villains of the Maria story
I do appreciate you inviting me to participate in every discussion. Do you want to strictly focus on FEMA's involvement in the hurricane, or do you want to also discuss Puerto Rico's infrastructure?

In the unedited version, here's what Trump said, "Florence. I don't know any Florence. I never grabbed Florence's pussy. Oh, it's not a broad. Still no collusion."

he's now truthering Puerto Rico deaths. show me the bodies!

He has to. Corruption in Puerto Rico is off the chain. As Trump noted,the infrastructure was in such dire shape before the storm that a direct hit would be devastating.

Democratic corruption is a staple of Puerto Rico’s economy

so the attitude of the compassionate conservatives isn't "man 3,000 Americans died, let's see what we can do about that" but "hey it was the Democrats' fault ! nothing we could do."

Back