• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Washington had his flaws, but I don't recall him ever being accused of sexual assault, and he was a man of great dignity. Two things Trump can never claim, at least with any accuracy.

I'm all for re-litigating the legacies of dead presidents in the court of public opinion if it means that we can prosecute Trump in a court of law.

Thomas Paine wasn't a fan of George Washington, but you'd find it extremely hard to pick a more popular President (in the present day) except possibly Lincoln. Weird guy to go after for sure.

To be fair, I probably would not vote for any slave owners if they were running for office today. Owning slaves just really isn’t congruent with my value system.

True, but I have a hunch there's a good number of Republicans who gladly would. And they'd probably offer up the same excuses and justifications for slaveowning that were used before the Civil War.

I haven’t seen the Kayne rant. I can tell you that he had the MAGA hat on in commercials this week. So I doubt they told him he couldn’t wear it during the live broadcast.

His name is just Ye now. That's dumb and he sucks as a person.

There is also apparently a rapper named Akwafina, or something, which is even dumber. Nevermind about Awkwafina. It appears to be a parody, or parody-ish? I can't keep up because I am an OWG now.

Last edited:
There is also apparently a rapper named Akwafina, or something, which is even dumber. Nevermind about Awkwafina. It appears to be a parody, or parody-ish? I can't keep up because I am an OWG now.

She was in Ocean's 8, if you saw that. That series seems pretty accessible to OWGs, though maybe not the all-female cast version

Back