• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

JH, Is this man your president yet? Come on out and debate these things he says

Trump continues to play you idiots like a fiddle but your heads are so far up your asses that you don’t realize it.

Yes guys don’t take this piece of shit by his words or actions it’s all just to own the liberals

Trump continues to play you idiots like a fiddle but your heads are so far up your asses that you don’t realize it.

Is this one of those "Trump says horrible things to distract you from the horrible things he's doing" insinuations? And are you proud of that tactic?

It's kind of like when Obama played you idiots by wearing a tan suit.

Yes I’m sure you’d feel the same way had Obama done the same. Very fair and balanced analysis of you, Angus.

Brad has demonstrated that he is a deplorable.

3087B-2T.jpg

I can pretty much remember every house I’ve ever been to in my high school days. I can’t recall how much I drank last night. Trump’s gotta point with the “I definitely remember only one beer and who did it but little else”

On the flip side, seems a terrible lie to make up a corroborating witness who can deny it. If you’re making it up, you don’t put someone else in the room who can deny it.

Also, if she were partisan enough to make it up there’d be some forum, Facebook or twitter post found by now showing the bias. The fact that there hasn’t been is telling.

Last edited:
Back