• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I can pretty much remember every house I’ve ever been to in my high school days. I can’t recall how much I drank last night. Trump’s gotta point with the “I definitely remember only one beer and who did it but little else”

On the flip side, seems a terrible lie to make up a corroborating witness who can deny it. If you’re making it up, you don’t put someone else in the room who can deny it.

Also, if she were partisan enough to make it up there’d be some forum, Facebook or twitter post found by now showing the bias. The fact that there hasn’t been is telling.

Right. Yet idiots on the right are saying "Look, his alcoholic buddy said it didn't happen so she's obviously lying."

I can pretty much remember every house I’ve ever been to in my high school days. I can’t recall how much I drank last night. Trump’s gotta point with the “I definitely remember only one beer and who did it but little else”

On the flip side, seems a terrible lie to make up a corroborating witness who can deny it. If you’re making it up, you don’t put someone else in the room who can deny it.

Also, if she were partisan enough to make it up there’d be some forum, Facebook or twitter post found by now showing the bias. The fact that there hasn’t been is telling.

Right. Yet idiots on the right are saying "Look, his alcoholic buddy said it didn't happen so she's obviously lying."

It could have been a Marcia Clark glove moment, but man, what if somebody had asked her to describe Kavanaugh and Judge's laughter?

Also, Trump doesn't drink, so how does he know what "just one beer" feels like to someone. Especially a 15 year old girl who may not have drank before.

I was hit by a car on my bike when I was little. I remember that it was my fault but that I was relying on the car’s turn signal or lack thereof to know whether it was safe to cross. I was ok but the chain was knocked off the bike. I remember the lady driving the car was very worried but relieved. And she was Asian. I was grounded for a week.

I don’t remember the color of the car. I think I was like 7 but don’t know exactly how old. Maybe 5 or 6. These details would seem important if I was on the stand like Ford but I just don’t remember them. But the fact that I don’t remember them doesn’t mean the event didn’t happen.

I think everyone can think of a similar example of some sort of experience, traumatic or not, long ago in their life that they remember specific details vividly but others did not register because they were unimportant to that experience.

Gotten 2 presidential alerts so far. I'm not someone who thinks the FBI is listening to every phone call I make, but I can imagine there are people unhappy about this development. If this was going down under Obama, Trump's base would be rioting in the streets and invasion of privacy would be the headline for every conservative news outlet.

Gotten 2 presidential alerts so far. I'm not someone who thinks the FBI is listening to every phone call I make, but I can imagine there are people unhappy about this development. If this was going down under Obama, Trump's base would be rioting in the streets and invasion of privacy would be the headline for every conservative news outlet.

AGENDA 21

Republicans say whatever shit they want about Democrats while in power, but Democrats have to treat Republicans with kid gloves.

Blasey’s Ballsy Burning Bullshit.

Christine is a Liar, plain and simple. She is convicted by her own hand and mouth.

Her allegation making it to the light of day is criminal. DiFi had her vetted and her story was not convincing. But that would not deter Dirty DiFi from giving the country a political charade for which the faltering Left was all too eager.

The Angle:

Since the vast majority of #metoo Perpetrators have been Democrats, the Dems have needed a way to co-opt the movement, taking the scrutiny off the escalating laundry list of Democratic Abusers across the cultural, political and media divide.

So, being the devious vermin they are, Dems saw a chance to make political hay and turn an actually decent chap into the lightning rod of the movement.They have effectively attempted to transfer their collective guilt onto an innocent man.

Hahahaha..the irony just oozes.

How do you determine which words to capitalize in the middle of sentences?

Brett’s Ballsy Burning Bullshit.

Kavanaugh is a Liar, plain and simple. He is convicted by his own hand and mouth.

His true character making it to the light of day. Many people have exposed his past and he showed his temper at the hearings. But that would not deter third class Grassley from giving the country a political charade for which the faltering Right was all too eager.

The Angle:

Since the vast majority of Swamp Perpetrators have been Republicans, the Rs have needed a way to co-opt the movement, taking the scrutiny off the escalating laundry list of Republican Abusers across the cultural, political and media divide and projecting it on the Democrats.

So, being the devious vermin they are, Pubs saw a chance to make political hay, increase control over women, and turn half the country against the left leaning #metoo movement. They have effectively attempted to transfer their collective man guilt by treating themselves as victims.

Hahahaha..the irony just oozes.

See how easy it is?

42926031_1902832476470755_7265563396005691392_n.jpg

Perhaps that's the lesson of 2016. Bring back comedy where you could mock whoever you want.

I’m pretty much numb to this debacle known as the Trump era but his complete dickishness and 6th grade-level of bullying still shocks me from time to time. Especially when you take a step back and think of it in the context of another era.

And even more shocking are those people who mindlessly nod their heads in approval or who worse, those who know better yet don’t have the courage to call their dear leader out. It’s a great example we’re setting for our youth.

Back