• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Say everything turns out the way polls assume, what is trumps reaction to a majority wipeout? Like I don’t think he has even considered the ramifications because he is such a narcissist he sees no possible way to lose, all polls are wrong just like 2016 (they weren’t really). The meltdown, distractions etc are too much to even comprehend

Say everything turns out the way polls assume, what is trumps reaction to a majority wipeout? Like I don’t think he has even considered the ramifications because he is such a narcissist he sees no possible way to lose, all polls are wrong just like 2016 (they weren’t really). The meltdown, distractions etc are too much to even comprehend

Pivot to liberal champion

It can't change much. He already cries all the time and blames everything in Democrats.

He'll say this election was never about him or his policies (despite saying it is)

He'll say this election was never about him or his policies (despite saying it is)

Also republicans win bigly with him on the ballot (he might not be wrong here since they adore the guy). I’m more interested to see if any congressional pubs stand up to him (spoiler alert: they won’t).

IF everything turns out the way polls assume (not guaranteed, go volunteer), Republicans will hold the Senate, so I assume he'll try to direct the coverage that way.

Also republicans win bigly with him on the ballot (he might not be wrong here since they adore the guy).

Also this.

He might call for losing Republican candidates to challenge the results of the election. In fact, I think it's more likely than not that it happens in multiple places anyway.

Oh, the narrative will absolutely be about the obstructionist democrats in the house, and every single economic gain that was allegedly made the last 2 years will be wrongly blamed on the house dems as it falls to shit the next 2 years.

Oh, the narrative will absolutely be about the obstructionist democrats in the house, and every single economic gain that was allegedly made the last 2 years will be wrongly blamed on the house dems as it falls to shit the next 2 years.

TITCR. Any economic downturn, even the most minor market correction, will be blamed on obstructionist Dems. Hell, they already blame the Dems for everything and call them obstructionists, and Pubs have a majority in both houses.

I vote for "challenge the legitimacy of the election."

I vote for "challenge the legitimacy of the election."

The guy challenged the legitimacy of the election he won two years ago and established a voter fraud commission in response. Of course he is going to challenge any election that the Republican Party loses.

Apparently, Trump wants to create "camps with a concentration of illegal immigrants".

Aripao already did that. Republicans loved it. They’ll love this one too.

Keep in mind Trump is saying all these things because he knows it will help Republican turnout.

I can’t wait for the US military to mow down some rock throwers, we are such a shithole country these days.

Back