• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

someone we know of got a little chub

My god this country is so stupid

I LOVE the way Trump ignores ALL the personal boorish and childish actions by Bob Knight but CONSTANTLY attacks Collin K. SHOW me once where Collin threw a FULL vase at the head of a 60 yo woman. SHOW me once when Collin charrenged a diner to a fight in a parking lot of a restaurant. SHOW me once where Collin acclosted a ucla student for some perceived personal slight.

Come on SHOW me.

President Trump has made 6,420 false or misleading claims over 649 days

If President Trump’s torrent of words has seemed overwhelming of late, there’s a good reason for that.

In the first nine months of his presidency, Trump made 1,318 false or misleading claims, an average of five a day. But in the seven weeks leading up the midterm elections, the president made 1,419 false or misleading claims — an average of 30 a day.

That adds up to a total of 6,420 claims through Oct. 30, the 649th day of his presidency, according to The Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

The flood of presidential misinformation has picked up dramatically as the president has barnstormed across the country, holding rallies with his supporters. Each of those rallies usually yields 35 to 45 suspect claims. But the president often has tacked on interviews with local media (in which he repeats the same false statements) and gaggles with the White House press corps before and after his trips...

Fact checker database here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.3152ac44976a

It’s a good thing we now have unbiased professional fact checkers at reputable bastions of journalism like politfact, snopes, and WaPo to call out Trump’s bullshit.

Otherwise... how else would we know????

someone we know of got a little chub

He should really read a fucking book about American politics. Or just anything. I would be impressed if he read some Zoobooks.

He should really read a fucking book about American politics. Or just anything. I would be impressed if he read some Zoobooks.

I love when he tweets books recs or about a boring article in the WaPo or NYT as if he has read word one of any of those

It’s a good thing we now have unbiased professional fact checkers at reputable bastions of journalism like politfact, snopes, and WaPo to call out Trump’s bullshit.

Why don't you go one by one on these and tell us how Trump was not actually lying.

what did you think of Trump's recent ad

Back