• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

It’s a good thing we now have unbiased professional fact checkers at reputable bastions of journalism like politfact, snopes, and WaPo to call out Trump’s bullshit.

Otherwise... how else would we know????

If Brad doesn't WANT them to be lies, then they are truth. It's simple science.

No, but I’m sure every republican does.

Nigerian Army Uses Trump’s Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protesters

merlin_146139759_7a84b744-c926-49b4-9667-ed10b269d388-superJumbo.jpg

This nation has done a lot of bad things over the generations, but we've been a beacon of hope and idealism to many as well. I remember seeing and reading, during the Tiananmen Square protests in 1989, that many of the Chinese protesters posted Chinese-language copies of the Declaration of Independence and other sayings and documents by prominent US leaders, like Lincoln. That the words of a POTUS are now being used by foreign governments as justification to murder protesters is appalling, imo. Instead of a Shining City on a Hill (or at least a country that tries sometimes to live up to that model), we're now being led by a guy that our traditional allies scorn and/or dread, and our former enemies and global dictators admire, listen to, and use as excuses when they massacre people. Lovely.

This nation has done a lot of bad things over the generations, but we've been a beacon of hope and idealism to many as well. I remember seeing and reading, during the Tiananmen Square protests in 1989, that many of the Chinese protesters posted Chinese-language copies of the Declaration of Independence and other sayings and documents by prominent US leaders, like Lincoln. That the words of a POTUS are now being used by foreign governments as justification to murder protesters is appalling, imo. Instead of a Shining City on a Hill (or at least a country that tries sometimes to live up to that model), we're now being led by a guy that our traditional allies scorn and/or dread, and our former enemies and global dictators admire, listen to, and use as excuses when they massacre people. Lovely.

I wonder if those words also retroactively justify the Boston Massacre.

Good post.

Our country is far far from perfect and we have plenty of warts but we’ve always tried to set an example for how a free society can operate. We’ve needed time to evolve, grow and form a more perfect union but the soul of our country is freedom, tolerance of others and the pursuit of happiness regardless of race, creed, gender, orientation.

It is beyond sad to watch leaders around the world who shit on these principles on a daily basis use our president’s rhetoric to justify their abhorrent actions.

Final thought - I know you Trump (formerly Tea Party) apologists love to appropriate language and imagery from the American revolution but your autocratic tendencies and moral turpitude are complete anathema to the spirit upon which this country was founded.

The

I don't doubt that Trump is a racist fuckwad, but Cohen is a professional sleezeball. I wouldn't take anything he says as proof of anything.

If professional sleazeballs are automatically discredited, then no one that has ever been near Trump could be taken at face value.

I don't doubt that Trump is a racist fuckwad, but Cohen is a professional sleezeball. I wouldn't take anything he says as proof of anything.

Unless he has tapes to back up these claims...just like the Stormy Daniels hush payments.

Oh yeah. The days of dog whistles and code words ended with Trump's victory in 2016. The message is crystal clear: Republicans are the white man's party, who will keep America white and dominated by fundamentalist Christian beliefs. Meanwhile, the Democrats are controlled by dangerous and freak minorities and "weak" white sympathizers like Pelosi and Schumer, and their goal is to bring in even more people who look and think like them (the caravan has become a convenient symbol of this darker-skinned immigrant tsunami) to take over the country and take white people's jobs and power. It's what "maga" has really meant all along. They're loud and proud about it now.

Last edited:

Donnie came by his his racism honestly. His grandfather was arrested in the 20s for participating in a pro-KKK rally. His father paid the largest housing discrimination fine in NYC history as well as the largest employment discrimination fine in Atlantic City history and has made hate and racism the absolute foundation of his presidency.

Dinnie, Jr., is just taking his family's last century of bigotry, hate and racism to his generation of Trumps.

Back