• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Dude can't even be bothered to miss a round of golf on Thanksgiving so he makes a teleconference call? He did work in a Wharton business school reference, and a build the wall reference
and manages to work in a dig at federal judges, and asks the military commanders about trade...WTF? Alll the while looking bored to death...what a massive f'ing douchebag.

Last edited:
Dude can't even be bothered to miss a round of golf on Thanksgiving so he makes a teleconference call? He did work in a Wharton business school reference, and a build the wall reference
and manages to work in a dig at federal judges, and asks the military commanders about trade...WTF? Alll the while looking bored to death...what a massive f'ing douchebag.

It would not surprise me at all if it turned out that he paid people to do his work at Wharton. Maybe he was different as a college student, but he doesn't strike me as the type to be a particularly serious or hard-working student.

He really is unbelievable. There is not one redeeming quality about him. I fear what he will do as he devolves further and fucks up the next holiday. He's missing layups at this point.

He really is unbelievable. There is not one redeeming quality about him. I fear what he will do as he devolves further and fucks up the next holiday. He's missing layups at this point.

Yet 40% of the country absolutely loves him.

Not really. Shitty people have found someone to validate their shittiness.

Good chance that Navy Officer voted for him.

He really pisses off the libs, and he beat Hillary, which has ensured the love of his rube base. Hell, there's been articles recently about how his trade war is killing soybean farmers, and yet they still say they support him anyway. As long he makes their enemies mad and is packing the courts with white right-wingers who enforce their side in the culture wars, they don't seem to care about anything else.

Yep. Shitty people.

Sure, and I think there are more not shitty people out there than shitty people. He can hold 40% of shitty people as long as not shitty people turn out like they did for the midterms.

They have had two whole years to see all the shitty things trump has said and done and yet they still support a blatant racist and sexist in the White House. So yeah, shitty people .

Back