• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Tea Party pubs (same as today’s Trumpist pubs) heads would have collectively exploded if Obama said this in 2009/2010.

Like spontaneous human combustion type of explosion.

Good god, these people are such fucking hypocrites.

Bye the way, this thread needs to be bumped before it slips past the second page boarder security so we can talk about today’s full slate of “executive time” before he leaves for FL.

Anybody singing Mueller Day carols?

Hilarious that he cites "vets" as a big success and decided to kick today off with a tweetstorm about Mueller instead of recognizing Pearl Harbor Day.

Does anyone else think Trump's autocorrect is his default go-to? And he never fixes it. What noun is "Judge's," who is "Scott Free"? So many more examples, although it couldn't save him from "covfefe."

Does anyone else think Trump's autocorrect is his default go-to? And he never fixes it. What noun is "Judge's," who is "Scott Free"? So many more examples, although it couldn't save him from "covfefe."

I've got the answer to the bolded question:

Meet DC's Mr. Miracle

Mister_Miracle.png

I see Trump approves of the "presidential harassment" term that Mitch McConnell likely had focus-group tested to use if Dems took the House.

I see Trump approves of the "presidential harassment" term that Mitch McConnell likely had focus-group tested to use if Dems took the House.

8 years of claims that Obama isn't even American: civic duty challenging our political leaders

2 years of just asking a President to not be a criminal: HARASSMENT

Now that we've accomplished taxes and military, it's autopilot from here on out.

Last edited:
Cant we just rename this the Trump Twitter Thread at this point? Dude is going off on Rex for being dumb as a rock and lazy now.

Remember when people praised Trump as being presidential at a funeral because he didn’t drool or whip his dick out?

Back