• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

"I didn't do it. Ok, so maybe I did it a little, no big deal. Ok, so I did it a lot, but it's not illegal. Oh, it is illegal? Well then I did it, but also didn't and even if I did, which I didn't, my gut tells me it shouldn't be a big deal."

Reactions: ONW
"I didn't do it. Ok, so maybe I did it a little, no big deal. Ok, so I did it a lot, but it's not illegal. Oh, it is illegal? Well then I did it, but also didn't and even if I did, which I didn't, my gut tells me it shouldn't be a big deal."

Insert a reference to Clinton and witch hunt, and you've basically written Hannity's opening statement this evening.

good lord we have an absolute clown in the white house.

Reactions: ONW
It's way too far back in one of these threads, but someone essentially predicted this exact timeline:

- Nothing happened
- Even if something happened, it wasn't illegal
- Even if it is illegal, it isn't a big deal
- Even if it's a big deal, pardon/presidential immunity

Well we are pretty much spot on step 3, step 4 is only around the corner.

Trump has pretty small feel for a tall guy. May just be his baggy ass pants, but he’s got some small looking feet.

Trump has pretty small feel for a tall guy. May just be his baggy ass pants, but he’s got some small looking feet.

I think the bell bottom suit jacket he sports affects the small hands/feet observation. Either way, Stormy says he has a string bean for cock, which should be shocking to no one.

I think the bell bottom suit jacket he sports affects the small hands/feet observation. Either way, Stormy says he has a string bean for cock, which should be shocking to no one.

Not a string bean, a small mushroom...get your veggies right :)

That's basically how Republicans have operated for decades. Then they can blame it on whoever takes over and they can run on fixing the debt.

Why do you think Trump gets so upset over something as common as hiking interest rates? He doesn't care if the economy explodes, as long as it is after inauguration day, 2020/2024.

Also, for all the hell Obama caught, he at least had the excuse of coming out of a recession and needing to bail out banks. Trump has absolutely no excuse, but suddenly what was THE TOP ISSUE for Republicans over the last 40 years is just no big deal. #courage.

Last edited:
You guys needed a story to figure out this out? Shoulda been obvious at tax reform time

Yes it is obvious through his actions. Now we’re just marveling that the dumb bastard said the quiet part out loud. Again.

Back