• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Except gas prices have been mostly higher since Comrade Trump has been in office as have insurance prices which are directly due to his policies.

Who gets to run America Today, Tomi Lahren or Sean Hannity?

Did the President just say that England won't be able to trade with the US?

He doesn't like what private companies are doing and is calling CEOs over business decisions? Is that even legal?

Now jump on that plane and go support the Daughters' of the Confederacy candidate.

Last I checked, Real News (featuring, usually, Lara Trump as newscaster) is still running on Trump's Facebook page. I guess this thing will start appearing in my cable lineup.

This is spot on. Should be pinned to this thread.

The whole point of tear gas is that it isn't safe to breathe in so it forces people to vacate the area that it is used.

God he's such a fucking moron.

Mississippi has the highest percentage of black people of any state in the union. Ridiculous to ask how a black Mississippian fits.

Mississippi has the highest percentage of black people of any state in the union. Ridiculous to ask how a black Mississippian fits.

“America is only for white people, but especially Mississippi” - Trump

Um, he's a human you absolute clown. Anyone still denying this dude is not peddling race baiting, you're kidding yourself. He did manage to get the one staged black guy in the background though...actually i think that is just a hologram.

"I have a gut and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me" is the quintessential Trump quote (along with "grab em by the pussy" of course).

Rubes will love that quote. He’s rich after all, so he must be right !

Back