• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Correct. Don't forget that homophobic, anti-semitic, and misogynistic language doesn't matter either just as long as it comes from the left.

Lol links to such statements please

Interesting that Brad, the official historian of all mistakes in journalism, links to "Judge" Pirro mistakenly stating that Speaker Pelosi was in Puerto Rico partying it up this weekend?

I guess since it wasn't in Matt Gaetz's twitter feed, he didn't see it.

Mistakes in journalism don't matter if they come from FoxNews or Breitbart, do they Brad?

Correct. Don't forget that homophobic, anti-semitic, and misogynistic language doesn't matter either just as long as it comes from the left.

This horseshit out of one side of your mouth, while "libs are the PC police" comes out of the other.

You don't get to do this anymore, guys, and all this is is just evidence that you are all Trumps.

You know you’ve touched a nerve when even the deaf/mute chimes in.

Ph’s words were that the pubs “trotted out” the resident black man, who willingly complied. If that isn’t an accusation of Uncle Tomism, I don’t know what is.

stupidity always touches a nerve. sometimes it's egregious enough to chime in.

That was actually real. Wow. Just when you think they couldn't go lower. Why is Trump personally paying for fast food when he owns a hotel down the street? Get them to cater.

Can’t imagine how cold that food is. I think the closest Wendy’s is over in NoMa and I think the only BK left is up in Van Ness. Hopefully they had different people going to pick it up.

First class all the way

Isn't this kind of quick for a WH visit? Seems like they could plausibly wait longer in case the government is restored. Guess he doesn't want anyone to decide to not come?

His suit is ridiculously large

Isn't this kind of quick for a WH visit? Seems like they could plausibly wait longer in case the government is restored. Guess he doesn't want anyone to decide to not come?

It’s very quick.

I wonder how many trays of those Big Macs and McNuggets made their way to the WH family quarters on the second floor. I'm sure Trump is munching away right now, spending the night alone (again) watching Fox News. LOL.

Cold fast food is pretty awful. How are they keeping those warm? Gross

Back