• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I can tell you how not to: don’t insinuate that Tim Scott is a house negro. There’s more wrong with that than just that Scott is in the senate and not the house.

So nothing. There is nothing you want the GOP to do about white supremacy.

Just be honest, Junebug. Don’t be mad because I know how the GOP game is played.

So nothing. There is nothing you want the GOP to do about white supremacy.

Just be honest, Junebug. Don’t be mad because I know how the GOP game is played.

how can they fix a problem they doesn't think exists?

Junebug says trump should feel ashamed. That’s it, that’s the solution apparently.

How can a person feel shame when they have no empathy? Trump knows no shame. Nor does the GOP.

Also, wasn’t Wounded Knee a massacre of Native Americans?

“Be best.” Lol

Junebug says trump should feel ashamed. That’s it, that’s the solution apparently.

How can a person feel shame when they have no empathy? Trump knows no shame. Nor does the GOP.

Also, wasn’t Wounded Knee a massacre of Native Americans?

“Be best.” Lol

the GOP loves the Pocahontas thing. Matt Gaetz was co-hosting Fox and Friends and said she should actually be called Sacajawea.

Junebug, honestly curious, what are you doing about #nevertrump in your personal life?

I was woefully ignorant of Wounded Knee so I've done some digging around and it seems to actually be a talking point for the NRA as an example of the government coming to take your guns.

I can tell you how not to: don’t insinuate that Tim Scott is a house negro. There’s more wrong with that than just that Scott is in the senate and not the house.

LOL. Spare us the BS righteous indignation. Scott is a coward, at best. Useless words, no action, and it takes something like King admitting he is a white supremacist to even get him to say his useless words. Pathetic.

Nice deflection from your abhorrent comment.

I don’t post much, but I’ve been beating the #nevertrump drum since the primaries. I think Trump emboldens racism, and that getting rid of him and having a new leader of the party will cause the problem to take care of itself, particularly with other leaders, like Tim Scott, calling it out. If Tim Scott wants to step in and be the guy to replace Trump, even better.

What did I say that was abhorrent? Use quotes.

This is how Junebug deflects. King defended white supremacy. Trump made light of slaughters of Native Americans. Your his response to rooting out white supremacy, persistent problem in the GOP for decades is an election as if Trump is the only problem.

Yet I said something that is abhorrent.

Tim Scott is the perfect example of a single issue voter relying on a warped sense of Christianity to guide awful policy ideas because Jesus told him to. Evangelicals are a shit stain on society and Tim Scott is no exception. That strongly worded oped surely will change the people in the party he supports that would rather lynch him then read his life altering opinion.

the GOP loves the Pocahontas thing. Matt Gaetz was co-hosting Fox and Friends and said she should actually be called Sacajawea.

right in the middle of the four day "motherfucker"-gate, no less.

Leave his racist party or threaten to leave it until Trump and King are out.

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if Scott left the GOP within the next 8 years. He may be coming to the realizations that others have. White supremacy is a feature not a big of the GOP. He’s spitting into the wind with these op-eds.

You insinuated that the GOP “trotted out” Tim Scott to write an op-ed against King because he was black, and that Scott obsequiously complied like a good house negro. The implication is that Scott obviously isn’t smart enough, nor does he have a strong enough will, to do something like that on his own. He’s just doing what his masters tell him to do. This is no less offensive than RJ calling Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom. At least RJ had the self awareness to try to backtrack by claiming he meant Uncle Thomas and not Uncle Tom, whatever that means.

But it’s good to know that racist language only matters when pubs do it.

That's not what I said at all. I'm sure it makes you feel better to think that though.

Junebug loves being able to type out "house negro" and feel righteously indignant while doing so. This made his entire week.

Back