• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

And does anyone actually think Trump personally paid for that?

And does anyone actually think Trump personally paid for that?

well I was going to say he probably handed the aide a $100 bill and said this should cover it even though it clearly wouldn't, but then I wondered if he carries cash still. You know back in the day he had a big ass wad of cash in his pocket to whip out at restaurants to impress ladies.

well I was going to say he probably handed the aide a $100 bill and said this should cover it even though it clearly wouldn't, but then I wondered if he carries cash still. You know back in the day he had a big ass wad of cash in his pocket to whip out at restaurants to impress ladies.

"here's $100...keep the change"

It wouldn't be so bad if he'd dispense with the candlelight and silver platter presentation and actually handed the food out while it was still warm. The photo-op is what puts it over the top.

I wonder how many FiletOFishes* were consumed.

*No idea where the punctuation goes on that word or how to pluralize it, and am too lazy to look it up.

It wouldn't be so bad if he'd dispense with the candlelight and silver platter presentation and actually handed the food out while it was still warm. The photo-op is what puts it over the top.

I wonder how many FiletOFishes* were consumed.

*No idea where the punctuation goes on that word or how to pluralize it, and am too lazy to look it up.

It’s probably Filets-o-Fish like Attorneys General.

11 brand names with plural problems

7. Filet-O-Fish? Filet-O-Fishes? Filets-O-Fish?

Fish is the plural of fish, unless you're talking different varieties of fish, in which case it's fishes. A Filet-O-Fish may actually be a Filet-O-(various)Fishes for all you know, so how to refer to more than one sandwich? You could take the easy way out with "Filet-O-Fish sandwiches," but isn't it more fun to go the attorneys-general route with Filets-O-Fish?

Arika really putting that PhD to good use. also: She can communicate in English, Hungarian, American Sign Language and Klingon

One of my friends made a good point about Taylor Gourmet going out of business 6 months after meeting with Trump (yes, there was more to the story and business I think wasn't great before), but....might not be a ton of DC restaurant options willing to cater? (and also he's cheap and likes fast food and is a giant man child)

He owns a hotel restaurant down the street.

It made libs mad and is getting the news focused on something other than Barr's hearing; thus Trump/rube success.

Base is eating it up like a yummy Filet O Fish sandwich.

Last edited:
The poor guy has been locked up alone in the White House for months without once stepping outside, his team had to come up with something to entertain him. Nice of the Tigers to rush their visit and cheer the guy up.

And for the record, he should have gone with 5 guys. Just take one over for the night

Trump is so living in the past. I mean who even goes to McDonalds, KFC, or Pizza Hut?

At least go with 5 guys, Chick Fil A, and a cool pizza place.

If I were a Clemson player, that alone would make me vote Dem next time.

The only part of this fast food story that was news is Trump's comments about Democrats. Had Obama served up the same spread democrats would have talked about how hip it was and pubs would have shit all over him for not being classy
Just stupid thing to make an issue of.

This is just not true.

Yeah, to remove the messenger from the message is kind of ridiculous, especially when you're talking about Donald Trump.

If GWB had done it, it would have been wholesome. If Bill Clinton had done it, it would have been funny. If Obama had done it, it would have been weird. Trump doing it just makes him look like a cheap asshole.

Last edited:
Obama got (gets?) his burgers from better DC chains. the infamous Dijon mustard thing was when he went to Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington. And he's been known to pop into Good Stuff on Capitol Hill from time to time, where they have an Obama Burger on the menu (they also had a McCain Burger in 08 during the campaign).

Back