• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Fake boobs?

Appears so.

I actually feel a bit sorry for her. Yeah, she married for the money and to social climb, but I doubt at the time she had the foggiest idea that he would 1 day be president. And she is so obviously miserable as 1st lady, and add to that all or at least many of Trump's affairs are airing for all to see. I don't think Bess Truman was as miserable when she stayed at the WH as Melania is.

Yeah but Moochelle went sleeveless and that's the real scandal.

Appears so.

I actually feel a bit sorry for her. Yeah, she married for the money and to social climb, but I doubt at the time she had the foggiest idea that he would 1 day be president. And she is so obviously miserable as 1st lady, and add to that all or at least many of Trump's affairs are airing for all to see. I don't think Bess Truman was as miserable when she stayed at the WH as Melania is.

she knew exactly what she was getting into marrying twice-divorced Donald Trump. no sympathy.

she knew exactly what she was getting into marrying twice-divorced Donald Trump. no sympathy.

no sympathy. she knew who trump was/is and she is little more than Stormy in my book.

I get that she knew what she was getting in the Donald. But I don't think in her wildest nightmare she ever imagined herself as 1st lady of the USofA.

I get that she knew what she was getting in the Donald. But I don't think in her wildest nightmare she ever imagined herself as 1st lady of the USofA.

well if that was an issue for her she should have gotten out when he declared his candidacy

Back