• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Yeah. There is nothing to support this. We were trending up in most measures and have been improving at the same rate.

Everybody knows about the Trail of Tears. Why else would he capitalize TRAIL?

Remember when dumbass conservatives used Brit Hume as evidence that Fox News is “Fair and Balanced?”

I like how Hume is spiking the football over the idea that Trump doesn't know what the Trail of Tears is, and also can't write.

I like how Hume is spiking the football over the idea that Trump doesn't know what the Trail of Tears is, and also can't write.

"How dare you accuse our beloved POTUS of being a racist who mocks the tragic history of Native Americans! He's actually too stupid to know such things, and therefore is innocent of such a heinous charge!

The most ludicrous part of that whole exchange is using the term "smart enough" for Don Jr.

So Elizabeth Warren claims Native American ancestory after finding out she actually has some Native American blood, albeit a small amount. Media, Trump, Republicans and even some Dems are hysterical...claim her presidential hopes are over.

Trump makes a Trail of Tears joke...nothing to see here. Carry on.

Our country’s rage culture is ass backwards.

Trump claiming bone spurs to avoid the draft is a far more important story than Warren claiming Native American heritage. Still, both are dishonest and should be disqualifying for the most important job in the world. Republican voters didn’t care about Trumps dishonesty. I care about Warrens. There are plenty of qualified candidates. She’s a good senator and should keep at it.

So Elizabeth Warren claims Native American ancestory after finding out she actually has some Native American blood, albeit a small amount. Media, Trump, Republicans and even some Dems are hysterical...claim her presidential hopes are over.

Trump makes a Trail of Tears joke...nothing to see here. Carry on.

Our country’s rage culture is ass backwards.

I think it depends on whether or not it was the real Donald who wrote that tweet. Hume is probably right if that was the real Donald because I seriously doubt he knows what the Trail of Tears is. That said, the tweet is still racist as hell, but Trump can get away with shite no one else can - at least with his 40%. As for the rage culture, it goes both ways.

As for Warren's presidential hopes, they were never that serious to begin with. A liberal academic from New England who gets in senseless debates with our moron of a president. I like her personally, but she'd be a terrible nominee who would fare poorly in the midwest and south.

Back