• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump claims to bean admirer of Andrew Jackson. If there is one 19th-century event he's heard of besides the Civil War, it's probably the Trail of Tears. I'm sure it probably is part of his admiration of Andrew Jackson.

I think it depends on whether or not it was the real Donald who wrote that tweet. Hume is probably right if that was the real Donald because I seriously doubt he knows what the Trail of Tears is. That said, the tweet is still racist as hell, but Trump can get away with shite no one else can - at least with his 40%. As for the rage culture, it goes both ways.

As for Warren's presidential hopes, they were never that serious to begin with. A liberal academic from New England who gets in senseless debates with our moron of a president. I like her personally, but she'd be a terrible nominee who would fare poorly in the midwest and south.

Agreed about Warren. Massachusetts pols haven't fared too well in presidential elections over the past thirty or so years (Dukakis, Kerry, Romney), mainly because they have a difficult time getting enough support outside the Northeast to win. I think she's better off to concentrate on building her power in the Senate. If the Dems can take the Senate in 2020 or 2022, she will be a major player there, imo.

Warren's heritage deserves a small fraction of the coverage that Hilary's e-mails deserved, which in turn deserved a fraction of the coverage of any number of Trump scandals. Still, the media will give all of them comparable ink, and conservatives will still scream about how the MSM is in the tank for liberals.

Warren's heritage deserves a small fraction of the coverage that Hilary's e-mails deserved, which in turn deserved a fraction of the coverage of any number of Trump scandals. Still, the media will give all of them comparable ink, and conservatives will still scream about how the MSM is in the tank for liberals.

I'm not sure what news outlets you watch, but I feel like that's what's happened, fractions of coverage-wise.

Agreed about Warren. Massachusetts pols haven't fared too well in presidential elections over the past thirty or so years (Dukakis, Kerry, Romney), mainly because they have a difficult time getting enough support outside the Northeast to win. I think she's better off to concentrate on building her power in the Senate. If the Dems can take the Senate in 2020 or 2022, she will be a major player there, imo.

Agree as to MA, though I think there could be a couple of future exceptions - Moulton and Baker. Though I tend to doubt Baker would be able to throw the Pub base enough red meat to get the nomination.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...n-shoved-and-abused-at-trump-rally-in-el-paso

During his speech on Monday night Trump exaggerated the number of people attending the event, something his administration also did after his inauguration ceremony.

Trump told the crowds inside El Paso County Coliseum that 69,000 people had signed up to attend. “The arena holds 8,000 and, thank you fire department, they got in about 10 [thousand],” he said. “But if you really want to see something, go outside. Tens of thousands of people are watching screens outside.”

According to reports, a spokesman for El Paso fire department said the president’s claim was incorrect, and that only 6,500 people were allowed inside – the building’s capacity.

Time to pack it up children. The Camp Trump Jamboree Bash is over and you have made quite the mess.

Yep,so let’s drive back into reality and leave this bewilderness* behind. :)

That's fine. Better than expensive actual rounds of golf at one of his clubs.

Such a piece of shit:

Lol. Did WakeNBake write that article? (That’s a compliment, WnB):

“Imagine Donald Trump waking up, eating whatever horrible meal it is he eats, watching Fox & Friends, sending a few tweets, losing a few hours of consciousness to a spasm of dementia, and then rolling himself into his heinously expensive golf simulator to whittle away at his hours of daily “executive time.” He’s just in there, thwack, thwack, thwacking the ball into the dumb screen, delighted by the sounds and noises. It’s hard to imagine a more harrowing scene.”

Meh, Presidents add things to the White House all the time. A basketball court, a bowling alley, etc. It was just a matter of time before virtual golf got added. I do wonder if that can be updated though, or if it's just going to look pixelated in 5 years.

The real hilarity comes in his insecurity regarding reports about the insane amount of golf vacations he takes. Now he can just tuck himself away in a dark room all day and the public will be none the wiser. $50k is nothing though, assuming he uses this instead of going out to golf. He'll save a fortune in secret service protection alone.

Last edited:
Article I read said Obama already had one, and Trump installed a new one with his own money. Personally I'd rather he was playing virtual golf than making decisions for our country, so I say put one in every room.

Back