• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Shut up, Comey. He’s why we are in this mess.

I agree that Comey needs to STFU and go away. Neither side particularly cares for him, and his book tour was a self aggrandizing cash grab that just made him look worse to both sides.

I don't mind him writing a book, but his holier-than-thou attitude is grating.

Comey has an incredible lack of self-awareness. That problem comes from being told he was great and moving up the ranks simply because he followed orders. Both Comey and McCabe just don’t seem like impressive people.

Every. Occasion.

Hold the date? As in the 4th of July? I mean doesn't everyone already have a party on the 4th of July?

I guess it's nice he's telling Republican Senators not to travel to Russia again so they can go to his party.

pretty smart, really. A bunch of Trump haters will protest and/or boycott....will be cast as unAmerican. Then suburban redneck republicans will get to pat themselves on the back for being good Americans and being correct that Trump-haters really do hate America while guzzling Belgian-owned Budweiser and touching women without permission

everyone there should kneel at the anthem. trump would have an aneurysm.

Back