• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

the projection continues...whatever he sucks at, he shouts it at his opponent. He does a lot of shouting.

IJGPCFMLSNEQLOSJGLH7ORGEYA.jpg

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. It would seem like a prayerful Trump but he's looking down at the doll.

the projection continues...whatever he sucks at, he shouts it at his opponent. He does a lot of shouting.

He talks a lot about human trafficking-wonder how much of that he and his family are doing.

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. It would seem like a prayerful Trump but he's looking down at the doll.

I'm not sure if it's a doll, or a malnourished infant that ICE just released from a cage and, because only God can heal, Trump is praying for the infant rather than seeking medical assistance.

I figured it was a play on the “Little Angels” that are killed by illegals that the GOP goes on and on about

I figured it was a play on the “Little Angels” that are killed by illegals that the GOP goes on and on about

yeah somehow the families of people killed by illegals are now Angel Families, and are the only victims of anything worth caring about

Trump stands apart from them with his head bowed contemplating the state of our border situation. He sees a lost doll left behind by a little girl forced to make the dangerous journey. To not build the wall is to allow people on both sides of the border to suffer needlessly.

“Tolerance for illegal immigration is “not compassionate,” but “cruel.” – President Trump

Trump wants to help the children, you see, by making them stay where they are.

Link

also, why is Bernie holding the Chinese flag instead of the Soviet? did the painter confuse them?

Absolutely huge missed opportunity to have Obama holding a Kenyan flag

The zombie hoard coming at the border with light sabers is a great touch, too

all-americantrump-web-3.jpg

Goal line: President Trump, Closest to Trump: Cory Booker, Three on the ground: Bill de Blasio, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Next row of four: Bernie Sanders, Richard Blumenthal, Chuck Schumer, Dick Durbin, Referee and three blue players in the back: Not telling!

Must not know much about football to have a defensive player wearing #80.

Back