• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

i like the jim carrey paintings...i believe in accurate depictions of the Trump administration.

JimCarreyTrump-Sewage.jpg

jmforgottenman.png

Madison with the "What are those!??" to Obama.

Love that the whole theme of this pic is OWGs saying to the one black guy, " What about this poor forgotten white guy?"

Some really good stuff there.

LOL. A draft dodger shaking down and bullying a vet.

jmforgottenman.png

Love that the whole theme of this pic is OWGs saying to the one black guy, " What about this poor forgotten white guy?"

The progressive applause is a nice touch.

stepping on things is a motif for this guy. must be some fetish where he hires woman to stomp on his balls or something.

jmforgottenman.png

Why is the down and out guy not pulling himself up by his carhartt boot straps and picking up all the dollar bills off the ground?

Why is the down and out guy not pulling himself up by his carhartt boot straps and picking up all the dollar bills off the ground?

yeah, Republicans will not help this guy. Republican do not help the poor and down and out Americans...they give a tax cut to the top 1%.

like i said before accuracy...

carrey_painting_trumpdoctor.jpg

jim_carrey_tweet_trump_kissing_ass.png

Carrey_Trump_crop.jpg

so much better...

Lol those cult 45 propaganda posters are high comedy. And the Jim Carrey ones are the perfect antidote.

Another one from that artist plus a description of the painting. Holy fuck...reality is so so far away from perception here.

jmYouAreNotForgotten_4_2__61252.1502827282.1280.1280.jpg

You Are Not Forgotten

When I decided to paint this picture, I wondered if this was taking it too far. But, sometimes you have to speak forcefully, like the brushstrokes of my painting.

Many Americans have felt forgotten by the establishment in Washington. I’m talking about the people who are more interested in themselves, and their political careers.

How many veterans have been neglected? How many of our police officers have been marginalized? How many families are suffering because of poor healthcare, limited opportunities, and government intrusion?

Last year we elected President Trump. He expressed by his words and demeanor what Americans wanted - a man who was not going to bow down to Washington or other countries. A man that would not forget the “forgotten men and women” of this country who elected him.

I want a president that will crush the enemies of liberty, justice, and American prosperity.

They may have the power to bruise his heel, but he will have the power to crush their head!

Back