• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

To them, universal health care is worse than demonizing the press and dehumanizing asylum seekers. The idea of an undocumented immigrant going to a hospital and getting free health care is like the worst possible thing that could happen for them. (Never mind how ERs work)

You are basically describing Stalinist Russia.

It’s also a way to justify the government separating thousands of children from their parents

If we’ee full, should we start telling people, they can’t have more than 2 kids?

If we’ee full, should we start telling people, they can’t have more than 2 kids?

GOP: "We're full."
Also GOP: "You can't have an abortion and we're not too happy about that birth control either."

A Trump Organization press release is out: "America is full. The Trump Organization is taking over the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island to build Trump Harbor. We are proud to announce that 900 of the 1000 condos have deposits. Only 895 are from Russians."

A Trump Organization press release is out: "America is full. The Trump Organization is taking over the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island to build Trump Harbor. We are proud to announce that 900 of the 1000 condos have deposits. Only 895 are from Russians."

moar

Lol, cool music bro.

Lol, that's pretty amazing. I actually laughed out loud when Rosie O'Donnell appeared. Like, I literally haven't thought of her in years. I think I remember Trump feuding with her.

Trump supporters are deranged

😂😂😂😂

What in the good hell was that? Does he like himself to Bruce Wayne?

Back