• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

What are the odds anyone would have caught that given that the music was from a niche indie film that hardly anyone saw?

He's just setting us all up for when he leaves the White House (hopefully in January 2021) and renames it the "Trump House" or something similar. Or, maybe he'll try to change the name of Washington DC to District of Trump. I could actually see him trying this, and then not understanding why it isn't accepted.

He's just setting us all up for when he leaves the White House (hopefully in January 2021) and renames it the "Trump House" or something similar. Or, maybe he'll try to change the name of Washington DC to District of Trump. I could actually see him trying this, and then not understanding why it isn't accepted.

"Washington named it after himself and none of the other presidents had the will to do it until me."

Then after the DC liberals get angry, red state governors will start lining up to change the name of their state to Trump or Trumpabama or Trumpissippi or Trumpsouri or whatever.

That's some RJ-level humor there Ph.

giphy.gif

"Washington named it after himself and none of the other presidents had the will to do it until me."

Then after the DC liberals get angry, red state governors will start lining up to change the name of their state to Trump or Trumpabama or Trumpissippi or Trumpsouri or whatever.

Fuck...Trumpabama...that could actually happen. People here are nuts for the guy.

Wouldn’t be surprised if people start name stuff after Trump especially stuff named after Native Americans and especially if it kinda looks like Obama.

It'll shoot up to 55% approval once everyone sees that Dark Knight Rises video, this shit is dope

WikiLeaks? What's that? Never heard of it.

Back